Looking for a Magna Intake

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
trackone
[P] Plater austaz

Looking for a Magna Intake

Post by trackone »

Any body have a Magna Intake send me a PM.
JDSTAZ45
almost postwhore

Post by JDSTAZ45 »

A word of warning to anyone sending a parcel to this guy/or the States.
Make sure you send it Express Mail with full tracking.....
And sort out all guarantees if parcel lost, insurances etc etc

I sent him the Intakes, but he claimed he never got them.

He got his money back through Paypal :x

That's probably why a lot of US companies don't send shit to Oz, as it can get messy.....
Imports.
88 GSR-VR Widebody 2.6L
87 GSR-V 12V Dash 2.0L
trackone
[P] Plater austaz

Post by trackone »

If it isn't Rodin Hood yhea where are the intakes probally in another country by now. If you did not have them thats all you had to say. Instead of trying to rob some one from the sates I wonder how many other people you pulled this trick on. :flush
MrBishi
nearly postwhore

Post by MrBishi »

Piss off mate. Noone here will help you with that attitude.

Most of us know JDStaz and know he wouldn't try the rip off tactic.

What do you care anyway - you got a refund through Paypal, while JDStaz gets nothing.
4G63 - 87kg
4G54 - 107kg
OLD FART
Austarion Occupant

Post by OLD FART »

Just pray u never meet jdstaz face to face as he will surely ask u to repeat what u said Doubt u will have the intestinal fortitude, balls or gonads to do it We can well do without people of your type and attitude on our site !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've had mine since 03 07 92
85 JB 2323cc DOHC 4G63
THE OLDER I GET THE FASTER I WAS
GROWING OLD IS MANDATORY GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL
www.18u
almost postwhore

Post by www.18u »

Just for the record i have purchased parts from Mal (JDSTAZ45) with no problems at all.Mal is a great guy who is willing to help out anyone with a passion for Starions and if you wish to accuse him then you will have to deal with myself and half of this forum. :wanker
trackone
[P] Plater austaz

Post by trackone »

Hey Buddy tell the story right i only got refunded 69.00 U.S. Dollars I send $308.00 U.S. Dollars Ans Can post the refund from my pay-pal on the forum if you like. And for the record i do not have an attuide so back off.
Learn to interpid when some one has any attuide.

You guys may hvae had a good expierence but I did not.

And as for MrBishi take this :wanker
trackone
[P] Plater austaz

Post by trackone »

www.18u wrote:Just for the record i have purchased parts from Mal (JDSTAZ45) with no problems at all.Mal is a great guy who is willing to help out anyone with a passion for Starions and if you wish to accuse him then you will have to deal with myself and half of this forum. :wanker

Am not scared by your threats the issue is between me and Mal not the forum. Mal indeed might be a Great Guy No doubt about that. But when it comes to accuseing only the judge can determine that stay out of peoples issue's. And for the record I have no problems on this forum I love it and have been helped on here by lots of people.
trackone
[P] Plater austaz

Post by trackone »

MrBishi wrote:Piss off mate. Noone here will help you with that attitude.

Most of us know JDStaz and know he wouldn't try the rip off tactic.

What do you care anyway - you got a refund through Paypal, while JDStaz gets nothing.
Piss off mate . LOL ok Crodille Dundee I do not have an attuide And i did not get a full refund. Don't get into people's businesses. And you don't even know whats going on. :twisted:
trackone
[P] Plater austaz

Post by trackone »

OLD FART wrote:Just pray u never meet jdstaz face to face as he will surely ask u to repeat what u said Doubt u will have the intestinal fortitude, balls or gonads to do it We can well do without people of your type and attitude on our site !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whats with that attituide I better pray what are you kidding me your the one with the attitude. Repeat ny self hell yhea I'll repeat my self over and over again am not scared you I've rolled with the best of them come to the states. So that you can see it how it feels to have to fight everyday coming home form school cuase someone wants to steal you bookbag or cause some gang down the streets wants your shoes or you wore the wrong colors down the wrong block save your breath MATE.

But this ain't about fighting its clear that you want to start a fight .
but listen bud. I sent Money

And got no intakes you have to understand my part.

If not don't be all up in the Kool-Aid
If you don't know the Flavor :D
trackone
[P] Plater austaz

Tell them about the wheel mel

Post by trackone »

Oh I almost forgot on top of that he ask me to buy a starion wheel here in the states and i did. payed for it and he left me in the air with the wheel.

I just bought the wheel and know am stuck with it.

What happen Mel Fogot about that one am not a bad guy mate.
Just mad about the intakes we can come up to a solustion or try to investigate what happen I have no problems with that.

But you'd be pissed to if you payed for something and did not recive it. :beer
bigd
Enthusiast

Post by bigd »

:o freakin out big time dude!
Last edited by bigd on Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
bigd
Enthusiast

Post by bigd »

trackone wrote: So that you can see it how it feels to have to fight everyday coming home form school cuase someone wants to steal you bookbag
Don't lie - you never went to school - I can tell by your spelling cuase it isnt exktly gud.
trackone
[P] Plater austaz

Post by trackone »

bigd wrote:
trackone wrote: So that you can see it how it feels to have to fight everyday coming home form school cuase someone wants to steal you bookbag
Don't lie - you never went to school - I can tell by your spelling cuase it isnt exktly gud.
Don't act Dum Irish I was typing fast by the way'

This is how you spell ( cause )
and the word ( exactly ) and this is How you spell ( GOOD ).

You need to go back to school :o

This is Fun
bigd
Enthusiast

Post by bigd »

trackone wrote:
bigd wrote:
Don't act Dum Irish I was typing fast by the way'

This is how you spell ( cause )
and the word ( exactly ) and this is How you spell ( GOOD ).

You need to go back to school :o

This is Fun
Living in Ireland and being Irish are mutually exclusive dude. Just like living in the states and having a brain.