The green Machine

Display your ride and post power figures, dyno runs, drag and circuit times.
DrDeath
I like starions

Post by DrDeath »

Thanks for all the positive feedback. :beer Just clicked over 1200km since the dyno so time to wind the boost up. Its booked it at Rob Chapmans on the 23rd. I was thinking 20PSI and see what it makes. :wtf:

I also had a wheel alignment done today. On the rear the toe is wound out as far as it will go and it's still at -1deg. Is this a common problem? Is there a way to modify the Bolts or A arms to get the toe out to 0?
Last edited by DrDeath on Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OLD FART
Austarion Occupant

Post by OLD FART »

See if you can get Rob to overlay your power run over mine and post it up
I've had mine since 03 07 92
85 JB 2323cc DOHC 4G63
THE OLDER I GET THE FASTER I WAS
GROWING OLD IS MANDATORY GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

enthuzed wrote:Beautiful car! I hope you're happy with it, I know I would be. Were they Hitchy's old wheels by any chance?

These are a lot more aggressive than hitchy's ones. Fazza bought these through me :)
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

DrDeath wrote:Thanks for all the positive feedback. :beer Just clicked over 1200km since the dyno so time to wind the boost up. Its booked it at Rob Chapmans on the 26th. I was thinking 20PSI and see what it makes. :wtf:

I also had a wheel alignment done today. On the rear the toe is wound out as far as it will go and it's still at -1deg. Is this a common problem? Is there a way to modify the Bolts or A arms to get the toe out to 0?
Toe is measured in millimetres, are you sure they aren't talking about camber?

Skate you couldnt get it dyno'd before jambo on the 21st/22nd, Clare is racing her JA, would be gold to see yours out there.
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au
DrDeath
I like starions

Post by DrDeath »

It was definitely toe. maybe it was 1mm negative.