silver and black ja - vr4

Display your ride and post power figures, dyno runs, drag and circuit times.
Rainey
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by Rainey »

You might have seen the car down at Village Cinemas but it wouldn't have been mine at the time, I've owned her since the start of the month and she hasn't been out much since then! I drove her for the first time in more than a week today (she's with me right now), she took a bit to crank but I think thats coz the headunit wiring is screwed and drains the battery a little bit.

My next job is to paint the rear pillars black, hopefully start that tonight because I was a little bit stumped with it last night, I might find the time to drop in after work if your going to be home. :beer

Oh and I spotted you turning onto Main Rd from Springfield Ave the other night, I was in the wifes car but craned my neck to spot you just turning away behind us!
STARI//ART
avandulls_gal

Post by avandulls_gal »

Ahhh so THAT'S why you did the 2 tone thing. Avandull and I did wonder. It looks a lot better than avandull's original 'touch ups' to half the car with a paintbrush LOL . At least now it's been sprayed. :roll:
SEND PICS FOR AUSTARION CALENDAR TO: austarion.calendar(at)gmail.com

(replace (at) with @, just avoiding spam)

WIFE: noun: 1) pit-crew at race days 2) emergency pick up and tow service 3) shoulder to cry on after VERY unsuccessful race days
Rainey

Post by Rainey »

Hey Mick, went out to get petrol tonight and drove past your place with the intention of stopping, didn't see the Starion out the front so I kept going mate. Will catch up with you shortly! :beer
STARI//ART
Rainey

Post by Rainey »

Mick:

Yes please! :twisted:
STARI//ART
SIR GSR
Loose Cannon

Post by SIR GSR »

That looks pretty damn good... :beer
KBS Drift Team
0409 487 321
Mick
Enthusiast

Post by Mick »

sick dudes i never thought of that!!!

might just get the original starion logo in white blown up and do that up each side!!!

good idea does anyone think? :beer
FS: Ford 302ci Windsor. Race prepped block, Clevite bearings, ARP fixings, Hypertectic pistons, nitrided rods, knife edged crank, Gilmer drive, chrome moly rings, Yella Terra stage 3 heads, manly valves, Comp cams 294* solid roller, YT roller rockers, Funnelweb manifold, 2 inch spacer, Proform 830cfm carb, K&N 10" stack, ICE ignition. - 0437900210
Glen GSR III
guess its me thats broke

Post by Glen GSR III »

i reckon ralliart would be a better option..
82 GSR III starion (respray nearly complete!)
83 JA Starion...Daily Driver
01 KTM 520 trail bike (reason the staz isnt finished yet)
SIR GSR
Loose Cannon

Post by SIR GSR »

I'd go with the ralliart decal over a starion one....Keeps idiots guessing what the car is....and you can pretend you have sponsorship LOL
KBS Drift Team
0409 487 321
StarionCalle
[L] Plates

Post by StarionCalle »

Hi i was looking around and what do i see a Starion in AUS that have stolen my design :D :wink:

I have many Starions.
No one is working ;)
Mick
Enthusiast

Post by Mick »

oh my god how fuckn rare is that??!

did mine ages ago and thought that'd be the last thing i'd ever see like it!

how cool!
FS: Ford 302ci Windsor. Race prepped block, Clevite bearings, ARP fixings, Hypertectic pistons, nitrided rods, knife edged crank, Gilmer drive, chrome moly rings, Yella Terra stage 3 heads, manly valves, Comp cams 294* solid roller, YT roller rockers, Funnelweb manifold, 2 inch spacer, Proform 830cfm carb, K&N 10" stack, ICE ignition. - 0437900210
nzgsr

Post by nzgsr »

i like the paint looks like the 80s race cars i though the stanard exaust mainifold and turbo on a vr4 would hit the steering box how does it fit?
Mick
Enthusiast

Post by Mick »

yes you're right mate it does!

mine engine was mounted slightly on an angle to clear it but am getting a custom steampipe manifold made up because the heat of the turbo killes the seals in the steering box.
rodhamp
I like starions

Post by rodhamp »

Mick wrote:oh my god how fuckn rare is that??!

did mine ages ago and thought that'd be the last thing i'd ever see like it!

how cool!
They say everyone has a twin somewhere in the world, why should stazza's be any different?... :wink:
1985 JB, 14.018 1/4 mile @ 162kph
Rainey

Post by Rainey »

StarionCalle wrote:Hi i was looking around and what do i see a Starion in AUS that have stolen my design :D :wink:
You mean you stole his design right? rofl
STARI//ART
StarionCalle
[L] Plates

Post by StarionCalle »

Rainey wrote:
StarionCalle wrote:Hi i was looking around and what do i see a Starion in AUS that have stolen my design :D :wink:
You mean you stole his design right? rofl
:wtf: :wink:
I have many Starions.
No one is working ;)