My widebody is here!

Display your ride and post power figures, dyno runs, drag and circuit times.
NXTIME
Registry Nazi

My widebody is here!

Post by NXTIME »

After all these years I have finally gotten my widey. Got it off the docks last Wednesday and had the compliance and engineering finished today, with the regisration done at 5pm. Extremely happy with it as it is 99.9% stock (even down to the factory muffler) and in top condition. It does have a few blemishes that I will be rectifying in the coming weeks to bring it up to a higher standard. It is also a rare 1990 model of which less than 30 were produced.

Pics HERE.
Last edited by NXTIME on Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Please register your vehicle details on the AUSTRALIAN STARION REGISTRY <HERE>

1 x 3.2T
1 x 2.8T
3 x 2.6T's
1 x 2.0T
WANTSOM
Pushing my luck

Post by WANTSOM »

Bring it over Charlie for a looky look. :beer
Never argue with an idiot, it brings you down to their level and they beat you with experience.
Barney
Scorpion King

Post by Barney »

Very nice!

Get some big rims and it will be awesome

Ash
Get Stroked! 2.3ltr EVO engine
mrb1
gtpumps.com.au

Re: My widebody has landed!

Post by mrb1 »

NXTIME wrote:After all these years I have finally gotten my widey. Got it off the docks last Wednesday and had the compliance and engineering finished today, with the regisration done at 5pm. Extremely happy with it as it is 99.9% stock (even down to the factory muffler) and in top condition. It does have a few blemishes that I will be rectifying in the coming weeks to bring it up to a higher standard.
Looks good :)

Hey Barney the stock rims look magic! 7" on the front and 8" on the back, not bad for stock.
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

Needs the JA Bonnet :twisted:

+ a clear coat on the Front Bumper but a very good example of a Widebody Starion in immaculate condition :beer

Ooo and Air Conditioning lucky bastard :drool:

And I definately have to say this, you know how girls wear black pants/jeans/short shorts etc to make their bum look smaller, the same thing happens to the Starion when black, the lines blend in so much that it loses its' edges and tough styling hence its Widebody character :cry:

.......but damn I don't think you'll see a better condition undertray then that ever :shock:

Congratulations :beer
Computer games don't affect kids I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music :D
NXTIME
Registry Nazi

Post by NXTIME »

Greg, I will be at WSID tomorrow night and will be racing it if I can get my hands on a helmet.

Barney, big wheels are on their way already ;) It will be my cruiser.

Toys, front and rear bars will be painted along with the JA bonnet and the US mirrors ;) Will also be fixing the minor body blemishes and then complete detail. The trim has some fade from siting in the sun, but that will be fixed soon. I was hesitant about pulling the doortrims off and the plastic inner covers , but the intrusion bars had to be fitted somehow. As for black, well, 90% of the widebodies I have seen in Japan are black.

Thanks guys :)
Please register your vehicle details on the AUSTRALIAN STARION REGISTRY <HERE>

1 x 3.2T
1 x 2.8T
3 x 2.6T's
1 x 2.0T
Barney
Scorpion King

Post by Barney »

mrb1 wrote:
NXTIME wrote:After all these years I have finally gotten my widey. Got it off the docks last Wednesday and had the compliance and engineering finished today, with the regisration done at 5pm. Extremely happy with it as it is 99.9% stock (even down to the factory muffler) and in top condition. It does have a few blemishes that I will be rectifying in the coming weeks to bring it up to a higher standard.

Hey Barney the stock rims look magic! 7" on the front and 8" on the back, not bad for stock.
I agree thay look good for stock, especialy for the age. Great whith but abit taller would be nice :wink:
Get Stroked! 2.3ltr EVO engine
jrod82
StarioNZ.com

Post by jrod82 »

Mate, welcome to the club :beer
iXNAY
nearly postwhore

Post by iXNAY »

very nice charlie!

wish she was mine :drool:
SR20 powered starion what have I done..... :P
jrod82
StarioNZ.com

Post by jrod82 »

How many kms has she done?
Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Post by Junkers »

You'd be over the moon with that example.
Watch your speed - It's virtually impossible to pick it out of the carpet if it gets blown off the table.
4g6beat
I love starions

Post by 4g6beat »

congrats charlie,
looks like a fine machine there :).
How fast do those doorhandles go mate!
sillbeer
I like starions

Post by sillbeer »

NXTIME

Bloody beautiful machine. Care to furnish us with the cost damage and how you got it?

Cheers
Brendan
1984 Galant (Sigma) Turbo (aka 4-door Starion) - *** NOW SOLD ***
http://www.ipixel.com.au/temp/84galantturbo/

Silvia Rebuild Project
http://www.sillbeer.com/
mrb1
gtpumps.com.au

Post by mrb1 »

Barney wrote:
mrb1 wrote:

I agree thay look good for stock, especialy for the age. Great whith but abit taller would be nice :wink:
You just need to lower it a bit and they look fantastic. Alexis's yellow car looks magic in the flesh.
mrb1
gtpumps.com.au

Post by mrb1 »

NXTIME wrote: Barney, big wheels are on their way already ;) It will be my cruiser.
Don't go too bling with the wheels!