4G63 SOHC POWAAAAAAAAA!

Display your ride and post power figures, dyno runs, drag and circuit times.
Mr Ralliart
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by Mr Ralliart »

Yeah KIT , but I got the HKS too in the end HA HA . Good pics man .

INP51 , what you're saying about the Dyno may or may not be true , but I can't see why someone would try to fudge a Dyno readout for an engine they didn't build . And for what it's worth , several people have commented to me that the Dyno shop in question gives low readouts compared to others . I'm not saying that the engine is making more than that (yet) , but at the end of the day , can you trust any of them ?
Unless you own the dyno yourself , we have no choice but to trust what we're given . :wink:
マンコ ハンター。
Maximum Gains from Minimum Mods.
Starion Evolution . Lancer Evolution .

INP51
I like starions more

Post by INP51 »

Mr Ralliart wrote:Yeah KIT , but I got the HKS too in the end HA HA . Good pics man .

INP51 , what you're saying about the Dyno may or may not be true , but I can't see why someone would try to fudge a Dyno readout for an engine they didn't build .
Youve got a good point but majority of the time they do this so the average yob thinks that ohhhh ok my car makes more HP now it must be their wikid tune ... i know of many people who have been caught out with this. easiest way is when you go in for a tune say can you do a before and after run then it doesnt matter if the dyno reads high because if it made 300 when you went in and now makes 315 its still 15 hp that you have picked up. whether your car actually makes that power ... take her to the strip and see thats the best dyno (and the cheapest unless ur daddy has one :beer )
Why drink n drive when u can drift n slide ?
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

I am glad that I saw the inlet plenum now, because it is too big for what I want. But I really like the interior still gary. Very nice. I can't wait to get mine done also. But engine mods for me first :D

Too bad you don't race it, otherwise we could of had some fun.

Hope to see you there at the next cruise.
artinist
Lil' Dorifto

Post by artinist »

Incar Phil wrote:I run 285/30 18 on my White JA to keep the rolling diameter as small as possible. On my purple one we're going 19x11 and 305/25 :)

What size 295 do you have?

Phil
could you post some pics ?
Art
Engine bay
http://www.antiMpower.com
88 Starion 225rwhp@7psi on 91 octane
kit
Enthusiast king

Post by kit »

woody woody woody two words LINE UP
Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Post by Junkers »

What about custom pedals!

Nice effort man :)
Last edited by Junkers on Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Watch your speed - It's virtually impossible to pick it out of the carpet if it gets blown off the table.
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

I didn't think you would be racing it because you wanted to always have show trim in it. But hell, bring it on. I know with that kind of power you should be able to beat me, but we will see. I am heading out to the track most likely on the 24th of this month. So if you want, come on out. And if you will, PM me and I will give you my mobile again.
kit
Enthusiast king

Post by kit »

are we on for a $1000 ? I didn't build an engine like this to drive it like a girl
ProZac
G33Kz0r

Post by ProZac »

kit wrote:Show Image:
here is my car . Woody anthony didn't buy all of the parts from steve's car i had 1st choice and bought the suspension , motor, power steer, turbo, hks computer i hope every one likes the photo's i have made it in to 4 magazine one i'm going to be on the front cover and woody the cam wasn't done it was already done when i bought it off steve and since then new rods and pistons and head work
Hey man, i remember seeing your car in a HOT 4's a couple of years back. Engine bay looks fantastic, i love the sand-blasted rocker-cover look. Tidy, tidy car.
kit
Enthusiast king

Post by kit »

actually different starion this an 1982 model that was an 1984 model i started again
ProZac
G33Kz0r

Post by ProZac »

Shit you've put in alot of hard work then! Congratulations, looks fantastic.
Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Post by Junkers »

What happened to the last one? Man you've done that twice, dedicated to the cause :D
Watch your speed - It's virtually impossible to pick it out of the carpet if it gets blown off the table.
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

I dont' race for money, and if i did, I would make sure that my car was finished before hand. But I do it for the thrill.
kit
Enthusiast king

Post by kit »

when is your car going to be finished you were doing the engine 3 years ago what happened to that plan when i was talking to you at the jamboree over 2 years ago
kit
Enthusiast king

Post by kit »

StazzyBabyYeah
Bigger Boy

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:20 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What happened to the last one? Man you've done that twice, dedicated to the cause

Does Honda Motorsport = HOMO???
i got the shits with the first one hated the paint and blew up the motor