My Sigma and new Lancer

Display your ride and post power figures, dyno runs, drag and circuit times.
www.18u
almost postwhore

My Sigma and new Lancer

Post by www.18u »

Ill just link it so i don't have to type it all again.http://www.sigma-galant.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=580
Page 2 is worth it for us import freaks :D
NachoMan
nearly postwhore

Post by NachoMan »

Nice!
Shame that the Lancer is a no-go here and full of rust.
Still there should be some good bits to go into the Wagon... :)
JDSTAZ45
almost postwhore

Post by JDSTAZ45 »

So you ended up buying it! I bet Airbats is frothing at the mouth.....

Sigma Wagon looks great too! As a matter of interest, why can't the Lancer be complied here using the 15 year rule???

:beer
Imports.
88 GSR-VR Widebody 2.6L
87 GSR-V 12V Dash 2.0L
airbats801
Enthusiast

Post by airbats801 »

JDSTAZ45 wrote:So you ended up buying it! I bet Airbats is frothing at the mouth.....

Sigma Wagon looks great too! As a matter of interest, why can't the Lancer be complied here using the 15 year rule???

:beer
FUCKING A I AM!^@&*$(^#&*%&#^$^#)$#

I NEED ONE BAD..... I need a 83 or 84 though.
'78 Colt cp, 80 challenger "scorpion" 5spd g54bt conversion almost complete, '80 plymtouh arrow "might max" , '90 mitsu terror van "spacewagon"
80's Hero
www.18u
almost postwhore

Post by www.18u »

Hi Mal,
As far as im aware it is not on the RAWS list of vehicles. Also the cost of fitting all the stuff for compliance, and paying the extra taxes and duties would just not make it worth it for a really rusty example.

Still it goes harder than my widey, and feels way more fun to drive too.
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

dude, do you own a wheel shop, or are you just filthy rich?? :P where do you get all these sick azz wheels to try out?
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
don't try explaining that to her tho..... just leave. lol
www.18u
almost postwhore

Post by www.18u »

dude, do you own a wheel shop, or are you just filthy rich?? where do you get all these sick azz wheels to try out?
Certainly not filthy rich :cry: I just bought my first house so i will be broke for all eternity. I own all the rims except the rotas. I just know how hard it is to get a set of rims with the right offset, so i jump on them when they come up for sale. Wait until i chuck my really rare 14 inch enkeis on it and take it to the next drift day at oran park :P Those ae86 guys are not going to know what hit em :wink:
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

www.18u wrote:Hi Mal,
As far as im aware it is not on the RAWS list of vehicles. Also the cost of fitting all the stuff for compliance, and paying the extra taxes and duties would just not make it worth it for a really rusty example.

I didnt think a pre 89 had to be on any list???? check it out man, would be a shame to see one of those wrecked. i could probably swap u a good running setup for that LOL

mark moddejongen from brisbane has 5 of those EX lancers, couple of them are 2.0.. there's also another dude up here with 4 of them..
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au
NXTIME
Registry Nazi

Post by NXTIME »

If a car is already imported as a race/rally then it cannot be registered at all. So forget that idea as it is already in Australia.

Shannon....stop buying cars man! lol
Please register your vehicle details on the AUSTRALIAN STARION REGISTRY <HERE>

1 x 3.2T
1 x 2.8T
3 x 2.6T's
1 x 2.0T
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

NXTIME wrote:So forget that idea as it is already in Australia.
or is it..? :twisted:

what if you shipped it to nz and back or something? :P
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
don't try explaining that to her tho..... just leave. lol
airbats801
Enthusiast

Post by airbats801 »

redzone wrote:
www.18u wrote:Hi Mal,

I didnt think a pre 89 had to be on any list???? check it out man, would be a shame to see one of those wrecked. i could probably swap u a good running setup for that LOL

mark moddejongen from brisbane has 5 of those EX lancers, couple of them are 2.0.. there's also another dude up here with 4 of them..
Are any of them 1984 or 1983 turbo? 1800? If so, find out if he wants to sell one to me. :D
'78 Colt cp, 80 challenger "scorpion" 5spd g54bt conversion almost complete, '80 plymtouh arrow "might max" , '90 mitsu terror van "spacewagon"
80's Hero
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

i'll ask, but he's in transylvania (no shit) on a mining contract! and he's the biggest hoarder i've ever seen lol
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au