83 starion

Display your ride and post power figures, dyno runs, drag and circuit times.
slideboy200
[L] Plates

83 starion

Post by slideboy200 »

hey guys just thought id put a few pics up of ma staz and see what you thought...work in progress :) :shock: :roll:

actually i tied to upload them but seems as they didnt work? said opload was successful but no pictures? :cry: any help? or am i just computer illiterate??
MR Bender
Enthusiast king

Re: 83 starion

Post by MR Bender »

slideboy200 wrote:hey guys just thought id put a few pics up of ma staz and see what you thought...work in progress :) :shock: :roll:

actually i tied to upload them but seems as they didnt work? said opload was successful but no pictures? :cry: any help? or am i just computer illiterate??

if you go to reply post and then on the top of the box you write in (next to the font size box) . there should be a upload pic click that. then another sceen should pop up. browse the pic you want , update file then it should show the pic . just copy and paste the short cut on the bottom of the pic that just has come up and go back to the Post a reply paste it in and then submit!!

i hope that made sence!!!! good luck :D
Bite my shiny metal ass!!!

Russell Coight: Some of the animals are nocturnal, so the best time to see them is at night. Only you can't see them, because it's dark.
slideboy200
[L] Plates

Post by slideboy200 »

maybe....
MR Bender
Enthusiast king

Post by MR Bender »

Are nice car like the rims! :D
Bite my shiny metal ass!!!

Russell Coight: Some of the animals are nocturnal, so the best time to see them is at night. Only you can't see them, because it's dark.
SIR GSR
Loose Cannon

Post by SIR GSR »

Your interior looks immaculate.... very nice ride there bro
KBS Drift Team
0409 487 321