GP TOURISMO WHEELS

Technical questions and ideas regarding how your Starion looks inside and out, bodykits to stereos.
arnstar
Lil' Dorifto

GP TOURISMO WHEELS

Post by arnstar »

Hey guys,

I've got these GP TOURSIMO wheels 17X7.5 8 Hole 114.3/100 with 35 offset. Not sure if it will fit but I am trying them on my car this afternoon with rubber. They weigh 8kg each. Also Buddy Club P1 wheels have arrived 17x8 4/114.3 22 offset, I will try these on as well.

They are on sale at Hyper-Tech Autosports for $770 as set! $192.50 each incl GST. www.hyper-tech.com.au

I'll post some pics on my car if they fit okay.

Camotec
Track Daddy

Post by Camotec »

Yeah post pics man can't wait to see :)
arnstar
Lil' Dorifto

GP TOURISMO WHEELS

Post by arnstar »

Guys,

GP Tourismo 17X7.5 +35 fit the rears and stood much like standard wheels only bigger and wider, cleared the rear shockers. Fronts did not fit at +35 offset on 7.5 width wheel, this will require at least 15 mm spacer ideally 20mm for ample tyre clearance. Sorry to disappoint, they are nice looking wheels and cheap! I took some pics of the rear end anyways. Anyone interested to see I'll have to email to you.

Buddy Club P1 Wheels 17X8 +22 offset 4/114.3. The wheel fits the rear end and still had plenty of guard clearance. The front end are to close to the struts, cleared by 2mm at 17X8. Again, front end may require spacers using this, perhaps 10mm for ample tyre clearance. Buddy Club P1's in 17X8 4/114.3 lowest offset is +22.

I will try 17X7 which I reckon would give the extra room but this would not fill the guards up for looks.

Alternatively Buddy Club P1's in 15X8 +12 should do the trick. I'll see if they are in stock adn will advise you lot soon.

Cam, i'll email pics to you.

Cheers!