Purchasing JA rear bumper and bodykit?

Technical questions and ideas regarding how your Starion looks inside and out, bodykits to stereos.
Mick
Enthusiast

Purchasing JA rear bumper and bodykit?

Post by Mick »

First of all, thanks to whoever put the ticket under my wiper a few weeks ago this site is a real lifesaver.

anyway, got rear eneded by a wrx the other week and only got a clean hit to the rear but mangled the bar.
Does anyone know how to go about getting a decent second hand one as the car is getting sprayed shortly.

Bodykits too?
FS: Ford 302ci Windsor. Race prepped block, Clevite bearings, ARP fixings, Hypertectic pistons, nitrided rods, knife edged crank, Gilmer drive, chrome moly rings, Yella Terra stage 3 heads, manly valves, Comp cams 294* solid roller, YT roller rockers, Funnelweb manifold, 2 inch spacer, Proform 830cfm carb, K&N 10" stack, ICE ignition. - 0437900210
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

yep got a good rear bar here. can find out shipping cost for ya if u like.

and if u like the original jd style front spoilers have a squiz at the sticky in buy/sell section! :beer
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au
Mick
Enthusiast

Post by Mick »

thanks heaps!

if you could find out about freight and give me your account details i'll transfer asap.
FS: Ford 302ci Windsor. Race prepped block, Clevite bearings, ARP fixings, Hypertectic pistons, nitrided rods, knife edged crank, Gilmer drive, chrome moly rings, Yella Terra stage 3 heads, manly valves, Comp cams 294* solid roller, YT roller rockers, Funnelweb manifold, 2 inch spacer, Proform 830cfm carb, K&N 10" stack, ICE ignition. - 0437900210
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

Do we know who left you the card? Welcome aboard Mick!
Mick
Enthusiast

Post by Mick »

thanks flav!

no idea who left it mate but i do know of at least 5 other starions making most other cars look common!
They're all good for a big fist out the the window too which is wicked.

Anyway for interests sake i've got a ja with a vr4 conversion, rx7 front mount, 2.5" mandrel bent exhaust, but sadly an ecu with "reprgrammed
starion computer" written on it so really keen to get a microtech to unleash a bit more!
chunkhead
Mmmmm, I love rice

Post by chunkhead »

Nice to hear about the WRX, did you wreck it? Rear bar is a tank! Saved my ass, literally a while back! I got one from a wreckers for $220, but some places wanted in excess of $500! :x

Welcome aboard :beer
Gone V8 Hunting: Be Back In Seconds!

For Sale:
Xbox/360/Wii Mods Now Available
Mick
Enthusiast

Post by Mick »

good to hear chunkhead they aer pretty tough ay?

put a nice big v in the bonnet and dislodged the bar... only problem is that they were uninsured and happy to thrash me with a steel pole for a while till the police rocked up...

hope redzone can help me out because without the rear bumper and front air dam they look something like a doostop!
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

Im sure he will....nice bloke red.
compressor
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by compressor »

Mick wrote:thanks flav!

Anyway for interests sake i've got a ja with a vr4 conversion, rx7 front mount, 2.5" mandrel bent exhaust, but sadly an ecu with "reprgrammed
starion computer" written on it so really keen to get a microtech to unleash a bit more!
nice one mate welcome to the site we are a dying breed :oops:

any pics of the car and motor???
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

thanx flav u made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside mate!
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au
Mick
Enthusiast

Post by Mick »

will get some pictures sorted asap compressor now i've finally figured out how to show a pic... :? :? :?