Full aerotech kit, pre-install.

Technical questions and ideas regarding how your Starion looks inside and out, bodykits to stereos.
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

_

Post by ProZac »

Redcliffs eh?
Eurotrash
I drive commando!

Post by Eurotrash »

Yeah so you recognised some landmarks did ya? or did you go to the post office with my rego and found out where I lived you stalker! rofl LOL LOL
Like someone did with my VR4.
Can you lot do that in Oz. Here you can go to the post office and for about $3 you can find out where someone lives via their rego. But you can also change the ownership of the car to your name without the previous owner knowing and its all legal. So you can fly over here collect some regos from our JD's etc change the ownership papers to your name. Come to our houses, steal the cars. But not go to jail, cos it ain't illegal to pinch your own car. Put them on aboat for Oz and there you go. :o
Eurotrash
I drive commando!

Post by Eurotrash »

If anybody wan'ts some close up shots or different angles ete etc. Just let me know.
For example the intercooler needs to be in the horizontal position for the front to fit without choping it
Black JA
'throw me a frickin' bone here'

Post by Black JA »

i want that back spoiler...... :drool:
BlAcK Ja KnIgHtRiDeR
jrod82
StarioNZ.com

Post by jrod82 »

Is the aerotech rear spoiler any different to the widebody one? Didn't one like that come standard on the late model narrowbodys anyway?
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

jrod82 wrote:Is the aerotech rear spoiler any different to the widebody one? Didn't one like that come standard on the late model narrowbodys anyway?
its almost the same as the JD / widebody one. its a bit more accentuated (sticks out the back more) but doesn't have the tail light in it. Also made out of fobreglass whereas the JD one is made out of hard rubber. no where near as squishy as the JA one! *squish squish*

u serious eurotrash? i don't think we can get people adresses just by their number plate... thats why if your in an accident you really need to get their adress as well, cos if you only have their no.plate you can make a police report, but not be able to follow up afterwards :(
_

Post by Chris 83JA »

what deeks said, we can't find add's by number plate.

and paint it blue
Eurotrash
I drive commando!

Post by Eurotrash »

Yeah I am serious about that. They did a thing on the tele where they picked a car in the supermarket car park. did it all to it. and when the owner came back they showed them what they did and in fact it legallly wasn't his car any more.

With the rear wing the aerotech one doesn't alow for the radio aerial in the back wheel arch as the factory ones do. (there is a bulge in the factory spoiler that fits the aerial mount nicely)

So currently aerial sitting in boot. Thought about getting one of those shark fin jobs that the BMWs in Oz have. (we don't have them here (NZ) though)
androoz
Enthusiast

Post by androoz »

what do you say when u want to change someone elses rego to your own name?

"hi im stealing this car and need it to be in my name so i dont go to prison.."

LOL
robert26t
Enthusiast

Post by robert26t »

that kit looks awsome man, *starts swinging sledge hammer at starion in disapointment* makes me fell bad :x
jrod82
StarioNZ.com

Post by jrod82 »

decoy wrote:
jrod82 wrote:Is the aerotech rear spoiler any different to the widebody one? Didn't one like that come standard on the late model narrowbodys anyway?
... i don't think we can get people adresses just by their number plate... thats why if your in an accident you really need to get their adress as well, cos if you only have their no.plate you can make a police report, but not be able to follow up afterwards :(
So what's the point in having a number plate? Or are you saying the cops have the ability to find the owner, but they just refuse to help you?
tmz_99
Harmful or fatal if swallowed

Post by tmz_99 »

jrod82 wrote:
decoy wrote:
... i don't think we can get people adresses just by their number plate... thats why if your in an accident you really need to get their adress as well, cos if you only have their no.plate you can make a police report, but not be able to follow up afterwards :(
So what's the point in having a number plate? Or are you saying the cops have the ability to find the owner, but they just refuse to help you?
to generate revenue for the cops via speed cameras so they can eat donughts and 1/2 price maccas whilst NOT looking for your stolen car.
---------
TVR T350C
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

tmz_99 wrote:
jrod82 wrote:
decoy wrote: ... i don't think we can get people adresses just by their number plate... thats why if your in an accident you really need to get their adress as well, cos if you only have their no.plate you can make a police report, but not be able to follow up afterwards :(
to generate revenue for the cops via speed cameras so they can eat donughts and 1/2 price maccas whilst NOT looking for your stolen car.
rofl tru dat!
_

Post by Defective »

how much camber you running on your back wheels dude?

and paint it blue.... it looks good
oz, here i come....