FS :: WIDEBODY -- Wheels =) - relisted......

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

FS :: WIDEBODY -- Wheels =) - relisted......

Post by toysrus »

7" Fronts / 8" Rears

Bought these over a year ago, but have now located and bought 8" Fronts / 9" Rears, so no use for the others :wink:

These are available as of now. :)

Centre caps all there.........clear coat is ofcourse peeling, all perfectly straight with only one light surface curb rash on the LHF wheel. :cry:

Tyres are not included.

Price: $740 Includes Postage & Insurance Australia-Wide.

And just to remind you'se how our Staz's look with the Widebody wheels on 'em :D

Enjoy :P :)
Last edited by toysrus on Thu May 31, 2007 10:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Computer games don't affect kids I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music :D
kiwieurospec
Enthusiast

Post by kiwieurospec »

Are they 8's on the back of the car in photo? Will you ship to Christchurch?
Also i"m assuming the 8" fronts you have are a different offset than 8" rears?
1985 Widebody Factory Four Wheel Steering
1986 Euro Spec-ABS,LSD etc
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

The 9" rears stick out way toooo much on the Narrowbodys without rolling the guards.

The 8" Rears are a different Offset to the 8" Fronts.

I'm happy to ship to NZ !
Computer games don't affect kids I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music :D
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

damn it i want em :D so are they 18mm offset front and 0 offset rear 8's? or rear 18mm aswell?? fit nicely on narrowbody??
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

The Widebody Wheels Offset are >

FRONTS:
16x7: +18mm
16x8: +18mm

REARS:
16x8: -10mm
16x9: 0mm

This For Sale: post is for 7" Fronts / 8" Rears.

The following pictures are of fst4rd Narrowbody with the 9" rear >

The 8" rear is offset 10mm more then the 9", 25.4mm/2 = 12.7mm, so it'll sit like 3mm of nothingness more inwards then the pics above.

The 7" Fronts are offset + 18mm, so they'll stick out about 6mm more then the JB/JD Wheels or 12mm if you have the JA Wheels. Those numbers are approximate to save me doing the exact calculations :P
JDSTAZ45
almost postwhore

Post by JDSTAZ45 »

Hey Toyrus,

I assume the white Staz is the car with the actual widebody wheels for sale?

The front end on that car would have to be the sweetest looking on any Staz I've seen, however I've noticed you've
bought a JB/American style bumper. Interesting!!

Anyway, are wheels still up for grabs?? bearing in mind giving priority to people giving interest earlier.
Imports.
88 GSR-VR Widebody 2.6L
87 GSR-V 12V Dash 2.0L
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

The wheels are pending the Transfer of a deposit coming thru, if it doesn't happen for some reason, would you be interested in them ?
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

havnt been able to pin down my flatmate as yet for the net transfer, should be able to tonight though! :beer

they arent bodeo's wheels ur selling though are they? u just used the pic i take it paul??
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.

toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

redzone wrote:they arent bodeo's wheels ur selling though are they? u just used the pic i take it paul??
Yes, I just used to pic to give people an idea on what they look like on our Narrowbody Starions :)
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

doin the transfer now mate :beer

toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

No worries, will let you know Wednesday if its come through :)
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

transfer went thru alright eh??

toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

Didn't get time to check today, sorry.... will do tomorrow :beer

The fat Wheels are on the boat, so with some luck and fingers crossed you should have yours in the not so distant future :D
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

sweet. has been a good week! widey wheels and a set of EL guages :beer

toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

Redzone, check your Account the refund should of gone through as it hasn't come back to me since I sent it Monday.

And as luck would have it, finally found the 8" SHP Fronts as of yesterday at a marked up price not too mention double the cost of Shipping now aswell....... :wtf:

So anyway, since they will be coming by Airmail and the Staz won't be on the road before they arrive, I can un-mount the Tyres and send these out to the first person that shows the $$$. :)