fs: clearing out shed of ja staz stuff

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
woops
Big Dorifto

fs: clearing out shed of ja staz stuff

Post by woops »

Ok i have a heap of starion stuff that i no longer need.

Ok here's a list of what i have.

A complete inlet manifold and throttle body with injectors. Left over from multipoint converion. The injectors are pretty much brand new. The mate i bought the engine setup from bought the injectors from japan for $1200. This was before he found out about multioint being so cheap. Willing to seperate. $220

Starion oil cooler $50

2 Cut air boxes $15 each

2 Air flow meters $25 each

3 inlet manifolds $20 each

ja cross over pipe $20

Crossover pipe from i think dash 12 valve setup with Bosch BOV attached.
Don't know how well the bov works but apparently it leaks a little so there is the 1 way fitting over it to fix that problem. $25

2 throttle bodys. One cracked so only good for parts and one fine but missing bits $25 for the pair

Various JA computers and sensors. Reasonable offers considered

2 Ja wiring Looms as shown some broken wires and plugs missing on some but should be able to make a complete loom if you need to Make an offer

As far as i know all the computers are fine. As far as i know were working when removed. Went aftermarket computer option.

Also i have 3x l300 throttle bodys here if anyone would want them. Two with TPS on them and one with idle control on it $30 for the lot

Image[/img]
chiko
*** Half Century Post ***

towbar

Post by chiko »

hey man i was jus wondering if u got a tow bar..or if u know were i can get 1 .. louie