2.0L Turbo Manifolds NEW.

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
Oscar-the-Grouch
I love starions

Post by Oscar-the-Grouch »

Maybee you guys can benefit from this. I am not sure but looks like one of yours here stateside.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Starion- ... dZViewItem

Cheers
Oscar
LSD & US Parts GUY
ImageImageImage
Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Post by Junkers »

:o Thats awesome, wonder if they'll actually hold together for that price though.
Watch your speed - It's virtually impossible to pick it out of the carpet if it gets blown off the table.
stealth gaysr
[P] Plater austaz

fv

Post by stealth gaysr »

they dont look custom made, they look factory just painted green. they look cast items.
iXNAY
nearly postwhore

Post by iXNAY »

they just look like cleaned up stock ones.
SR20 powered starion what have I done..... :P
Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Post by Junkers »

I'd say #2 would be proof there custom made
Watch your speed - It's virtually impossible to pick it out of the carpet if it gets blown off the table.
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

If they do the Split-pulse design ones, then you will have an extra incentive for buyers wanting bolt-in performance upgrades on top of just replacing their cracked manifolds.

mrb1, you could possibly chase up where they got these ones manufactured and see about the split-pulse design ??
Computer games don't affect kids I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music :D
woops
Big Dorifto

Post by woops »

If they are new it looks more like they have used the original as a mould and made their own. I'm pretty sure that that green is actually the colour of the metal. I vaguely remember from my materials lecture at uni a mention of the different form of cast irons, grey, green, white. Can't remember if it is any good for manifolds, have to take a look at the textbook.

By the way would there be that great a benifit on using the lower mount manifold or is that designed for the cordia's. Would it fit on the RWD setup cause it would probabally help a little with exhaust flow from the dump pipe being shorted and with larger radius bends. Don't know how it'd be with cooling though.
Oscar-the-Grouch
I love starions

Post by Oscar-the-Grouch »

Mates I really think these are NOS (New-Old Stock) Now HOW the hell they ended up here stateside I have NO IDEA.

But YES the one with the turbo facing DOWN may well be for a FWD set-up and the one with the turbo pointing UP will be a RWD set-up.

I dought the seller made any more as he looks to be a "Parts Liquidator" rather than a manufacturer.

Good luck to anyone who can use these.
Oscar
LSD & US Parts GUY
ImageImageImage
iXNAY
nearly postwhore

Post by iXNAY »

looks like the bottom mount one is off a cordia!
SR20 powered starion what have I done..... :P
Cordzboy
I like starions

Post by Cordzboy »

iXNAY wrote:looks like the bottom mount one is off a cordia!
Sure is - looks identical to the one sitting in my lounge room.
Cordia, powered by EVO...