Rolling body

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
silvastazza
[P] Plates

Rolling body

Post by silvastazza »

In the very near future I will be reshelling my staz so I will have a rolling body I dont need, nor have the storage for. It will be complete except for the engine, gearbox and tailshaft. For pics see
http://www.angelfire.com/dc/seelz/staz/
At the moment i'm open to offers or possibly even a swap for performance parts, or a good condition gearbox or turbo. :D
Matt :beer
silvastazza
[P] Plates

Post by silvastazza »

I may even consider letting it go for free minus some bits and pieces... So whover is interested in a roller good for a build-up or parts let me know. :pimp
Matt
silvastazza
[P] Plates

Post by silvastazza »

Ok this is just silly no one wants a free staz??? wtf. I will take the wheels, exhaust, and a few other miscellaneous bits and you can just take it, if not shes goin to the crusher. I really do not have the storage for this..
Chris 83JA
almost postwhore

Post by Chris 83JA »

Are you people all crazy!?? If I was in QLD i'd snap this up in a second.
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

I am in QLD but it ain't a widebody.
silvastazza
[P] Plates

Post by silvastazza »

Oh and im keeping the bonnet as well :beer
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

WidebodyWoody wrote:I am in QLD but it ain't a widebody.
Getting picky now hey ! :P
Computer games don't affect kids I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music :D
Chryzla
Princess

Post by Chryzla »

id have it in a second.

why cant you be in adelaide!!!!
1983 JA Staz
JJH
Enthusiast

Post by JJH »

Hey Chryzla,

I know I'm trying to sell you stuff, but it only cost me about $450 to ship a whole car from Sydney to Melbourne door-2-door!
The company is called Moving Again, sorry but I've lost their phone number and they are based in QLD.

So if silvastazza is giving it away, you could pick up a pretty cheap roller :)

:beer
JJH
starionc
I love starions

Rolling stazz

Post by starionc »

Matt you PM and email
What is your ph number? or just give me a call 0414498375 Cheers.
silvastazza
[P] Plates

Post by silvastazza »

Please note i will be keeping the wheels so you will need to supply your own.. And now i've decided im keeping the tail lights and headlights as well. So here's a complete list of what im keeping;
The engine, tranny and driveshaft, the bonnet, the panel between the headlights, the wheels, the exhaust, the diff, the fuel pump and the tail lights and headlights, also i think the new shell may have a cracked windscreen so I may be keeping that too, will see. Everything else is there and the car is still registered at the moment but will have no rego as its been transferred to the new shell.
And also note the car is not available straight away as I have not done the swap yet, also it will be taken on a first come first served basis, so pretty much once i've done the swap turn up with some wheels and something to transport the shell and its yours.
Cheers, :beer
Matt
starionc
I love starions

re shell

Post by starionc »

So your doing all this work, why? what is wrong with the shell now? And how will you swap the rego over? will this mean that the old shell can never be registered again?

I'll be in Brisbane this weekend, is it possible to get your phone number so I can come and see the car?

Cheers
Jason
silvastazza
[P] Plates

Post by silvastazza »

Because it needs a bit of work to be perfect and the new shell is immaculate. It needs some suspension work, the body isn't perfect and im a fussy bastard. I'll just be transferring whats left of registration over to the new shell, so yes it can still be registered again no problems, just means the car comes unregistered. Yeah will pm you my phone number. If your based in sydney it will be difficult as once ive taken the engine and wat i want out of it, it has to be gone in 9 days. This is because im using both sides of my dads double garage to do the swap which means his fully restored jag will have to live outside during this time :oops: and we dont have room for a shell to be sittin around.
Matt :pimp
silvastazza
[P] Plates

Post by silvastazza »

Sorry to the people who wanted the shell but now the whole car is for sale.
Matt