FS: TC05

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
O RION
[L] Plates

FS: TC05

Post by O RION »

TC05, low k's, bead blasted, $170 AUD shipped.
O RION
JA type
[P] Plater austaz

Post by JA type »

hey mate do starion turbos fit any 4 cylinder. Its not for me i've got a starion but my mates lookin for one for his pulser let me know asap
O RION
[L] Plates

Post by O RION »

It will only fit with mods, probably Garrett in there, not worth it unless you know you can do it on the cheap, depends who you know I guess.
O RION
stari1
[P] Plates

Post by stari1 »

excuse my ignorance, but will that fit with no mods on a standard JA? If so email me a picture at geelong21@hotmail.com if you can.
SpidersWeb
postwhore!

Post by SpidersWeb »

THANK THE LORD!!!!!!!

I'm in Hamilton, and badly need a replacement TC05, wastegate is causing issues and seals are gone. Would rather just replace the whole thing since I dont have the facilities to recon my existing one.

Email me webdev@quicker.net.nz and we'll sort out a price, should be able to transfer the cash tomorrow. Would like to have it by Sat, so if possible please quote overnight delivery :D cheers
1997 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV 4G63BT
1996 Nissan Maxima VQ30DE (for sale, suit someone who likes the feel of boats when driving)