Help please JB parts needed!!!

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
INP51
I like starions more

Help please JB parts needed!!!

Post by INP51 »

i am after a JB/JD bonnet , JB/JD front bar and right hand spot assembly, grill, front apron (infont of bonnet (JA/B or D) and right hand front guard. please get back to me asap if you can help
Why drink n drive when u can drift n slide ?
Paradoxx
Enthusiast

Post by Paradoxx »

I think you and about 100 other JA starion owners are after what you want... good luck

:beer
NachoMan
nearly postwhore

Post by NachoMan »

You will need 2 things..

1. Lots of MONEY!

2. Lots of patience!

Best of luck...
TD05
it's probably their firewall

Re: Help please JB parts needed!!!

Post by TD05 »

INP51 wrote:i am after a JB/JD bonnet , JB/JD front bar and right hand spot assembly, grill, front apron (infont of bonnet (JA/B or D) and right hand front guard. please get back to me asap if you can help
what happened to your car, I used to live in Albany Creek and I'd see you on the rd every now and then, you have that maroon/silver stazz. Good luck with the parts
Kiss my st AZZ -
Starions rule the sports car world
GTI-R's are best in the wet..
Who needs Rock & Roll when there's JAZZ, Honda RULEZ
INP51
I like starions more

Re: Help please JB parts needed!!!

Post by INP51 »

TD05 wrote:
INP51 wrote:i am after a JB/JD bonnet , JB/JD front bar and right hand spot assembly, grill, front apron (infont of bonnet (JA/B or D) and right hand front guard. please get back to me asap if you can help
what happened to your car, I used to live in Albany Creek and I'd see you on the rd every now and then, you have that maroon/silver stazz. Good luck with the parts

Yeah mate thats me
hit my mate up the arse ... stupid fuk stopped 4 no reason and i waz watchin traffic then bang

iv found most of the parts already just workin on a JD lower bar 4 the rite price atm :)

thinkin bout a full respray in BMW M3 Blue and black interior i can get ahold of
then next year out comes mr vr4 in my quest 4 350rwhp
Why drink n drive when u can drift n slide ?