Twin cam wide body

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
groupAralliart
BATHURST LEGEND 07

Twin cam wide body

Post by groupAralliart »

Desperate family circumstances dictate the sale of my widebody. Most will have followed the build and Dave (Redzone) can answer any technical/mechanical questions (thanks in advance Dave). Basically it is an amazing car which I need to sell. It is complete registered and built with all the right parts. A leaking rear shock absorber and disconnected air conditioner are jobs to be done. This project has cost in excess of $30k. I need to buy a daily driver so will sell this for 10k ono unregistered with a trailer load of spare parts. There will never be a cheaper widebody available, not to mention one with brand new forged motor, rx7 gearbox, Simmons wheels, new tyres, alloy radiator etc etc the list goes on. Call me on 0439765581 and grab the buy of the century.
iXNAY
nearly postwhore

Re: Twin cam wide body

Post by iXNAY »

groupAralliart wrote:Desperate family circumstances dictate the sale of my widebody. Most will have followed the build and Dave (Redzone) can answer any technical/mechanical questions (thanks in advance Dave). Basically it is an amazing car which I need to sell. It is complete registered and built with all the right parts. A leaking rear shock absorber and disconnected air conditioner are jobs to be done. This project has cost in excess of $30k. I need to buy a daily driver so will sell this for 10k ono unregistered with a trailer load of spare parts. There will never be a cheaper widebody available, not to mention one with brand new forged motor, rx7 gearbox, Simmons wheels, new tyres, alloy radiator etc etc the list goes on. Call me on 0439765581 and grab the buy of the century.
OMFG if I had the cash this would of been bought right now :(
SR20 powered starion what have I done..... :P
Lummy
I love starions

Post by Lummy »

Any chance of getting all the picture links in your build thread to work properly?
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

i hate banks and i hate loans and i hate interest.

but is there a way you can get a loan for the 10k you need to buy a daily drive from someone or from the bank and keep the starion?

Sad to read about this - hope your personal circumstances come good asap.
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
don't try explaining that to her tho..... just leave. lol
NXTIME
Registry Nazi

Post by NXTIME »

nooo :(
Please register your vehicle details on the AUSTRALIAN STARION REGISTRY <HERE>

1 x 3.2T
1 x 2.8T
3 x 2.6T's
1 x 2.0T
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

This is almost the worst news i've had this year, and i've been trying to convince steve to keep it somehow for the last week, but unfortunately these things happen. I really really hope this car goes to someone close here and is part of the starion family. it is an absolute weapon that is only just starting to realise it's potential, and i'm gutted for steve that he is forced into this situation where he has to sell his dream car..

needless to say if i had room i'd be buying it, but i really need to get rid of cars not buy more..
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au
CaptShiner
Dorifto!

Post by CaptShiner »

If someone's got some pics they could post or possibly send me, i may be able to convince the mrs....
NXTIME
Registry Nazi

Post by NXTIME »

it's gone :(

1 x 3.2T
1 x 2.8T
3 x 2.6T's
1 x 2.0T
OLD FART
Austarion Occupant

Post by OLD FART »

NXTIME wrote:it's gone :(
South?? Cars like Steves and Gregs only come on the market once in a lifetime.
I've had mine since 03 07 92
85 JB 2323cc DOHC 4G63
THE OLDER I GET THE FASTER I WAS
GROWING OLD IS MANDATORY GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL
NXTIME
Registry Nazi

Post by NXTIME »

Stayed in Qld

1 x 3.2T
1 x 2.8T
3 x 2.6T's
1 x 2.0T
MrBishi
nearly postwhore

Post by MrBishi »

Sad news Steve - I only brought my car back from storage yesterday. Always wanted to get a photo of the 2 cars together with the Simmons. Did it stay in the Austarion family?
4G63 - 87kg
4G54 - 107kg