Mint 260z for sale in poland, i just had to share it

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
Johnyturbo
Big Dorifto

Mint 260z for sale in poland, i just had to share it

Post by Johnyturbo »

Yeahhh i know it’s not a mitsu bit it’s still pretty amazing, it’s been awhile since I have seen one in this kind of condition; only problem with buying something like this is it’s hard to put in your suitcase and bring home.

http://moto.allegro.pl/datsun-260z-1974 ... 86427.html
Justice
Lil' Dorifto

Post by Justice »

Take it from me. They are not that good. I had an imaculate 1971 240Z that I sold earlier this year.It was the lightwieght model which had thin body panels. It was OK for it's time.
niss720
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by niss720 »

There pretty good for there time, rack and pinion steering and irs just some of the perks
Parting Blue JA Starion

Mercedes W126 420sel
Blue JA Starion (parting)
Silver JA Starion, 45000kms, coilovers
4G63 VR4 cordia
Justice
Lil' Dorifto

Post by Justice »

Yes you are right there, however, they had one fault and that is the rear suspension arm is the same part for the right hand side as the left. What they did to save money was simply turn the part upside down to fit the other side which made the wheel base different on each side which effected the handling and made the car crab down the road. That is how they came out of the factory. You can purschase a kit from the States that rectifies that. But to be fair, it was 1971. I did the rack up, motor, electric dissy, extractors , suspension and a copy of a Jap dual exhaust which came out the left hand rear side. My critiscism was if you were driving from Brisbane from Sydney, you would take my wife's Mazda 2 over the Z.
niss720
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by niss720 »

ah i see your point
Parting Blue JA Starion

Mercedes W126 420sel
Blue JA Starion (parting)
Silver JA Starion, 45000kms, coilovers
4G63 VR4 cordia