FS: [QLD] L300 Multipoint Inlet Manifold (modified)

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
woops
Big Dorifto

FS: [QLD] L300 Multipoint Inlet Manifold (modified)

Post by woops »

For sale: Modified L300 Multipoint Inlet Manifold with thermostat housing, fuel rail, sonata fuel pressure regulator and i'll also throw in two l300 throttle bodys (missing some throttle cable actuator pieces) and some sonata 275cc injectors (unknown condition). Note: the XF throttle body shown in the pictures is not included in the sale but they can be gotten pretty cheaply from wreckers or eBay.

The manifold has been modified to accept a XF throttle body by filling in the void at the top with alloy and reboring the hole to suit the 68mm throttle body size. Also there is a few tapped holes for water sensors and fittings and there is also a hole on the side for an air temp sensor. The manifold was bead blasted by the previous owner and haven't cleaned it since coming off the car. It could do with a little degrease internally but apart from that it's fine.

This manifold is perfect if you already have the intercooler piping to suit the standard inlet and want to go to multipoint easily.

I can be contacted via PM or on my mobile Steve: 0407 597 019

Located at Strathpine which is about 40 min North from Brisbane

$160

Willing to post at Buyers expense

Showing the xf throttlebody bolted to the manifold and the two l300 throttle bodys. Note the idle motor was broken off and missing before i got it.

Galant_GT0
[P] Plates

Post by Galant_GT0 »

Do you still have this? If so, any idea on postage to SA?
woops
Big Dorifto

Post by woops »

Bump

It's still available.
greenstaz82
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by greenstaz82 »

u got pm