EOI: 4G54B 2.6 Turbo motor

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

EOI: 4G54B 2.6 Turbo motor

Post by WidebodyWoody »

Just putting it out there to see if anyone is chasing or is after a 2.6 starion motor out of my widebody. Nothing wrong with it that I can tell, just changing it out.

PM me or reply if interested. :beer

Price is negotiable.
OLD FART
Austarion Occupant

Re: EOI: 4G54B 2.6 Turbo motor

Post by OLD FART »

WidebodyWoody wrote:Just putting it out there to see if anyone is chasing or is after a 2.6 starion motor out of my widebody. Nothing wrong with it that I can tell, just changing it out.

PM me or reply if interested. :beer

Price is negotiable.
it would be a good upgrade fof an early Triton, Ford or Mazda ute
I've had mine since 03 07 92
85 JB 2323cc DOHC 4G63
THE OLDER I GET THE FASTER I WAS
GROWING OLD IS MANDATORY GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL
MrBishi
nearly postwhore

Post by MrBishi »

How much?
Is it complete? ie sump to rocker cover? Include injection and turbo setup? clutch and flywheel? How many km?

I know a couple of people who may be interested. As Rad said if you can sell a complete setup it is appealing to triton/pajero/sigma owners.
4G63 - 87kg
4G54 - 107kg
leoca
I've been here before

Post by leoca »

What ECU was running it?.
Are you keeping all as a whole or split.?I need a electronic management system for her...have too many turbos and manifolds!
Was it twin or multipoint?Can we hear running?
Cheers .
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

Ok I didn't think I would get this much interest... but anyways,

Anyone can see this running as it is still in my car, and blows no smoke, runs fine. It would be the sale of the COMPLETE engine with injection system as well (Not including gearbox). I am keeping my turbo. Manifold is a custom one so I wouldn't include it unless someone wanted to pay for it.

Not sure which part of the clutch I wont need, but I don't think the clutch is too healthy anyway. I do have a spare here anyone can have with it for nothing if they want. I will chuck it in.

Engine has 110,000km on the clock of it I think. Or there abouts. I have been running an aftermarket ECU on her and can't really pull out my current ecu until much later as it is still running the fans and I don't know how to hook them up without it yet.
airbats801
Enthusiast

Post by airbats801 »

I ran 13.69 at stock boost with a 88 ecu and a 2.5inch exhaust with a 18g on my last g54b. Might be big and pudgy but it will go the distance. Also will rev to 8k with valve springs. I did it a lot :) Putting in a twincam woody?
'78 Colt cp, 80 challenger "scorpion" 5spd g54bt conversion almost complete, '80 plymtouh arrow "might max" , '90 mitsu terror van "spacewagon"
80's Hero
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

Yeah the motor ran a 14.7 COMPLETELY stock. The engines are good.

Yeah a twin cam has been VERY slowly underway recently, but with all the changes at home, it was put on hold. But my wife just gave me the go ahead to organise it all now, so conversion just hit boost rofl
jwebb2876
I've been here before

Post by jwebb2876 »

Like MrBishi said earlier - how much? I have a GJ Scorpion in serious need of a power upgrade :D
"Speed isn't everything; you gotta look cool on the touge too."- Keiichi Tsuchiya
gj2600.wordpress.com
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

PM me an offer. :) Bear in mind I can't deliver but we can work out shipping somehow. And don't worry I am not asking for heaps.