JA must go before rego runs out *SOLD*

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
enthuzed
Austarion Occupant

Post by enthuzed »

Johnyturbo wrote:omgggggggggggggggggg please tell me you are joking and you did not really sell that car for such a low price.........................some times i really hate being located on the other side of the world, if i was located in aust when that thing came up for sale i would have bought it for the sale price.i even have spare shed space back home atm.... it looked mint as....2300? really? ......really that much? i refuse to believe it. really?.....*kicks wall*

i dont even know what to say anymore! :glare:
Ahh Peter, the opportunities you are missing in Australia...except perhaps the women. Speaking of which, how are the young Poles? Any photos of your 'projects'? :D
Reduce fuel costs by 15-20% & cut emissions by 1/3rd...
Increase engine performance & prolong engine life...
How?
Click the website button below & watch the 3 minute video.
Johnyturbo
Big Dorifto

Post by Johnyturbo »

enthuzed wrote:
Johnyturbo wrote:omgggggggggggggggggg please tell me you are joking and you did not really sell that car for such a low price.........................some times i really hate being located on the other side of the world, if i was located in aust when that thing came up for sale i would have bought it for the sale price.i even have spare shed space back home atm.... it looked mint as....2300? really? ......really that much? i refuse to believe it. really?.....*kicks wall*

i dont even know what to say anymore! :glare:
Ahh Peter, the opportunities you are missing in Australia...except perhaps the women. Speaking of which, how are the young Poles? Any photos of your 'projects'? :D
Haha yeahhhh i might have a polish project on the go, not a car though unfortunately. all these sales that im missing out on, its killing me to read about it and find out i'm months to late and i'm to far away to drive around and pick them up anymore. LOL

what can you do hey? i priced starions over here awhile ago but good ones cost allot and they put salt on the roads in winter so i would prefer not to drive a car i care about if you know what i mean.

Fuel here is pretty pricey, about $2.20aud for premium or about $2.00aud for diesel, owning a car over here is a rich mans item really.

I was thinking though it could be good to do a trip over to Italy soon and go to an old alpha wrecking yard to salvage as many cheep webers and dellortos as i can get my hands on to post home, they would be worth nothing here i would imagine with the amount of clapped out alphas that are on this side of the world.

i need to feed my car part addiction some how rofl