FS: JA Starion (NEW PRICE)$2000 minus rims/sony system,

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
oped
I like starions more

Post by oped »

Hey Tara's nice car. Does it have Rego and RWC?

Also do you have any interior pics?

Cheers James
Taras
Big Dorifto

Post by Taras »

hi no it dosent have rwc or rego, interior is pretty standard apart from the shagged front seat if u wanna come roung and have a look gimme a ring on 0416355520, busy this weekend though, if it dosnt go soon im gonna sell the parts off, cheers taras,
finding the outer limits of performance!!! and the cars for sale.
oped
I like starions more

Post by oped »

Taras wrote:hi no it dosent have rwc or rego, interior is pretty standard apart from the shagged front seat if u wanna come roung and have a look gimme a ring on 0416355520, busy this weekend though, if it dosnt go soon im gonna sell the parts off, cheers taras,
Hmm is it near RWC, like would you be able to get a RWC for it? Because I am very interested. Also where abouts is it. Thanks
Taras
Big Dorifto

Post by Taras »

come on ppl i need the car sold urgent as i just lost my licence speeding,and need to pay for impound fee and fine, $2000 ono without rims/stereo, and will throw in a turbosmart boost controller.
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

wtf? Impound fee???? Your not one of them are u????
Taras
Big Dorifto

Post by Taras »

yeh the one time is wasnt looking for the police, and like the first time i sped in a long time, got caught doing 125 in 70 zone, not a car in sight at 1 in the morning, the cops impounded my dads car that i was driving, cost 310 bucks to get out, i learnt my lesson the hard way, so dont speed. waiting for court case 2 see what i get, interested in car???call me on 97452599 my mob is stuffing up
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

You got impounded for............speeding? :shock:

errr....take that to court. Cant say it qualifies as hooning.
Taras
Big Dorifto

Post by Taras »

not sure what the laws r these days but they impounded my car, had a driver ready to take it home, and a tow truck rocks up, i went and asked the coppers but they said i cant take it, maybe it waz because it was soo outragously over the limit?, i didnt do any drifting or burnouts though, wen they pulled me over i couldnt think of any reasonable excuse my best that i could think of was, "do you think this car could do that", i was driving a ford raider 4x4,

i ended up saying that i lost track of the speedo, but have to see how i go in court, havent got the summons yet, i was talking to a friend and he didnt go to court until 11 months after he got done, ive been waiting nearly a month and a half now, praying that they let me off, it was a first offence no speeding fines nothing, enyways ill just keep on the good sides of karma.
Taras
Big Dorifto

Post by Taras »

come on flav buy my car, so that u can do sum magic touchs to it, and then in a couple of months i can buy it bak wen i saved enuff money LOL
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

tempt me.........i have 3 in the back already, plus the JD, plus the new JA plus..ummm....the ute, no no..2 utes, um..the bimmer, the 300zx, the r1, rs250 and the yellow one from ballarat mabey this weekend, and the ducati, and then theres umm...shit, i lost count. Whos cars are here? Seems my street is full again.
Taras
Big Dorifto

Post by Taras »

its okay u can own it and just keep it here LOL