JA must go before rego runs out *SOLD*

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
TOMSUN
Group buy King

Post by TOMSUN »

How many Starions you got let now?
What's the next plans for cars?
1985 JB Starion #157
Vulpes
almost postwhore

Post by Vulpes »

Next plans are to just enjoy my supra Turbo and not spend a cent ever again modifying or restoring cars. Had an amazing drive back today from Mals place in the mountains down the bells line of road.
JDSTAZ45
almost postwhore

Post by JDSTAZ45 »

^^^^
Rocked up to Darryl's place to grab a couple of door rubbers and seat belt etc
Good timing as the guy was there checking the car out. I reckon it was my Starion T-shirt that Pete (Tomson) organised that had him convinced to take the JA on! :)

Then again, the JA was looking good and drove well!

There's no doubt in my mind Darryl will be dabbling into something else (pre 1990's) in 12-18 months time....even though he doesn't think so at this present time!
Imports.
88 GSR-VR Widebody 2.6L
87 GSR-V 12V Dash 2.0L
Vulpes
almost postwhore

Post by Vulpes »

JDSTAZ45 wrote:^^^^

There's no doubt in my mind Darryl will be dabbling into something else (pre 1990's) in 12-18 months time....even though he doesn't think so at this present time!
Way ahead of you Mal. Already am. Her name is Angela. rofl
OLD FART
Austarion Occupant

Post by OLD FART »

Does Angela have wheels or legs :? LOL
I've had mine since 03 07 92
85 JB 2323cc DOHC 4G63
THE OLDER I GET THE FASTER I WAS
GROWING OLD IS MANDATORY GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL
robert26t
Enthusiast

Post by robert26t »

Shame I couldn't get hold of you in time.

That supra is a lovely car. Don't sell that one!
starionc
I love starions

Post by starionc »

OLD FART wrote:Does Angela have wheels or legs :? LOL

Does it matter? They both cause grief and cost money LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Lets just hope that the new owner looks after it :D I'm guessing that Darrel and Mal would of pointed him towards the forum!
How many Starions can one man drive!!

Check out my website: www.aboutstumpgrinding.com.au
OLD FART
Austarion Occupant

Post by OLD FART »

starionc wrote:
OLD FART wrote:Does Angela have wheels or legs :? LOL

Does it matter? They both cause grief and cost money LOL LOL LOL LOL
I seem to remember my late father saying something like that but being a young know it all took no notice :(
I've had mine since 03 07 92
85 JB 2323cc DOHC 4G63
THE OLDER I GET THE FASTER I WAS
GROWING OLD IS MANDATORY GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL
jk
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by jk »

Hope your proud of the work you did to this car Vulpes. A great credit to you, I hope the new owner maintains/modifies it with the same level of pride.

I'm sure you'll still "skulk" around here, but best wishes for all your future recreational motoring.
jb - white outside maroon inside
Vulpes
almost postwhore

Post by Vulpes »

Im not going anywhere, this is a great forum full of great people. Looking forward to a cruise with the Supra.
enthuzed
Austarion Occupant

Post by enthuzed »

Vulpes wrote:Next plans are to just enjoy my supra Turbo and not spend a cent ever again modifying or restoring cars.
Good luck with that, seriously. You own a car, you'll have your hand in your pocket to maintain it. Fact of life.
Still, it generally beats the shit out of massive depreciation on a new vehicle though.
I think you mean minimal outlay - time, money and effort.
Which means there'll be more for Angela...unless she has to work with these conditions too :P
Reduce fuel costs by 15-20% & cut emissions by 1/3rd...
Increase engine performance & prolong engine life...
How?
Click the website button below & watch the 3 minute video.
Johnyturbo
Big Dorifto

Post by Johnyturbo »

omgggggggggggggggggg please tell me you are joking and you did not really sell that car for such a low price.........................some times i really hate being located on the other side of the world, if i was located in aust when that thing came up for sale i would have bought it for the sale price.i even have spare shed space back home atm.... it looked mint as....2300? really? ......really that much? i refuse to believe it. really?.....*kicks wall*

i dont even know what to say anymore! :glare:
starionc
I love starions

Post by starionc »

Johnyturbo wrote:omgggggggggggggggggg please tell me you are joking and you did not really sell that car for such a low price.........................some times i really hate being located on the other side of the world, if i was located in aust when that thing came up for sale i would have bought it for the sale price.i even have spare shed space back home atm.... it looked mint as....2300? really? ......really that much? i refuse to believe it. really?.....*kicks wall*

LOL LOL LOL That's funny, Stop kicking the wall! It sold for almost 3 times that! :beer :beer
How many Starions can one man drive!!

Check out my website: www.aboutstumpgrinding.com.au
Johnyturbo
Big Dorifto

Post by Johnyturbo »

starionc wrote:
Johnyturbo wrote:omgggggggggggggggggg please tell me you are joking and you did not really sell that car for such a low price.........................some times i really hate being located on the other side of the world, if i was located in aust when that thing came up for sale i would have bought it for the sale price.i even have spare shed space back home atm.... it looked mint as....2300? really? ......really that much? i refuse to believe it. really?.....*kicks wall*

LOL LOL LOL That's funny, Stop kicking the wall! It sold for almost 3 times that! :beer :beer

hahaha god im glad you said that, i lost sleep over this thread yesterday, you don't even knooooow! haha
Vulpes
almost postwhore

Post by Vulpes »

Sorry Johnny to have made you kick the wall. How much is petrol in Poland ? What about registration for your car per year ?