FOR SALE STARION JB 1986

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
tsiconquest88
[P] Plater austaz

Post by tsiconquest88 »

nope im here but seems i was gettin trashed on for a rather modest want, and its not as though i am a newbie to these cars by any stretch of the word as i have been around them longer than many of the supposed GURU's lol, i am a serious enthusiast and i want what one of the like and feel its a fair want wihtout seeing posts like the couple i seen here and there on my various posts, i mean afterall we all know they are rare and like many cars of rare form whats better, a swap into what u know would haunt your own mind that ehhhh all this and its not even real OR a genuine 2.0 widey? I prefer the later and i will find one and have it over. I found a couple ways i can do this through a friend who has relaitves in poland and canada so its much easier to have him pop it over to canada and i drive it into the states, over messing around with all the direct issues with going AU to us, japan-US, UK to us etc. I came across a couple one being a 90 and not getting emails back though. I am in no rush though. But if a good one comes around im game for it lol.
RiceThief
my mangina paid for my staz

Post by RiceThief »

Mate you're not getting trashed for your modest wants, but its more to do with the way you are going about it.

You have gone and posted in every post of people selling a starion and seeing if they are willing to send the car to the states. So you are either wasting peoples time or you are serious, and assuming that you are serious you would think that you would do abit more research in importing one.

For example you would at least google what the exchange rate is rather than make a post about how much one of the starions would cost in usd. Secondly you would research about your import laws to see what you can actually import in. Last thing you would want is to find out you are not allowed to import the starion you choose, then having to export it out again or having it scrapped after spending so much money bringing it in.

Look at the other members post, there are members who happy to help you locate a car, thats the sort of forum this is, we all help each other out where we can. You however need to get yourself sorted, know what you can import, know what is need to ship it, know the exchange rate, otherwise we will be just wasting our time.
Starions are a disease, the only cure is poverty.

Project Grand Sport Racing Five
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

If u need a car i can do this for you. Then hook you up with a transport guy. But then i want you to do a car for me ok? It wont be a starion tho!
tsiconquest88
[P] Plater austaz

Post by tsiconquest88 »

pm'd you
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

flav wrote:It wont be a starion tho!
hmm, what new toy are you after now?? do tell do tell
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
don't try explaining that to her tho..... just leave. lol