For Sale my JA and JB

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

ok.........make me 1 offer........wheels/lsd/the whole lot...

pm me
www.18u
almost postwhore

Post by www.18u »

JB is no longer for sale it is going to the big scrap metal yard in the sky :cry: I have started parting the car out and will post some parts up for sale soon. All the mechanicals are going into the the JA so i guess its spirit will live on. R.I.P. number 47 :x
enthuzed
Austarion Occupant

Post by enthuzed »

Is the JB shell in good nick? Straight, rustfree?

Surely you could pass it on to someone here for a slab of your favourite beveridges instead of it going to the crusher?

Or you could put some prices up of what you'd take (either or both) and see who'll bite...

It's all about timing. But don't crush the car if she's a good shell !!!! :glare:
Reduce fuel costs by 15-20% & cut emissions by 1/3rd...
Increase engine performance & prolong engine life...
How?
Click the website button below & watch the 3 minute video.
Hendrix69
Newcomer

Post by Hendrix69 »

How much for the JA with and without the MPI, exhaust and LSD from the JB? And where are you located?
btw, you so shouldn't crush the JB. Poor car...
enthuzed
Austarion Occupant

Post by enthuzed »

Oh, and which part the the world are you in buddy?
Reduce fuel costs by 15-20% & cut emissions by 1/3rd...
Increase engine performance & prolong engine life...
How?
Click the website button below & watch the 3 minute video.
www.18u
almost postwhore

Post by www.18u »

Of course i don't want to crush the car but i gave everone here a chance to buy it and all i got was people asking stupid questions and telling me about a mates car that makes more power and want's less for it :roll:

I have made up my mind to part the car because i think the JA is a great car and should be bought by someone who has a knowledge of what these cars are and will appreciate the hard work thats gone into it.

I have had more interest in parting this car by trustworthy people on this forum and know that the parts will go to making not just one starion but a few starions better for it (I like to think of it like organ donations)

I am located in Sydney and the shell has damage to the rear quarter and to the drivers door.