Strut Bars to be made available

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
jeff
I've been here before

Post by jeff »

esirtype? wrote:Hi all, I'm new here!
I am wondering how I can go about purchasing a full set in wood. I would like them to be an exotic wood. Do I see Oscar-the-Grouch about these?

Thanks,
Shawn

lol
Oscar-the-Grouch
I love starions

Post by Oscar-the-Grouch »

Gee Weez Shawn...
If I knew you were going to yank my chain TOO I would not have helped you with your registration ! :D

Mates this is the GUY who will be/is making the bars for you guys. I can vouch for him 100% as he's been a member of the US site for a long while and I am also a client of his and about 3 sets of his original bars.

So NOW you can direct ALL questions to HIM directly and SKIP the middle man.

Cheers and welcome Shawn
Oscar
LSD & US Parts GUY
ImageImageImage
esirtype?
Newcomer

Post by esirtype? »

Oscar-the-Grouch wrote:Gee Weez Shawn...
If I knew you were going to yank my chain TOO I would not have helped you with your registration ! :D

Mates this is the GUY who will be/is making the bars for you guys. I can vouch for him 100% as he's been a member of the US site for a long while and I am also a client of his and about 3 sets of his original bars.

So NOW you can direct ALL questions to HIM directly and SKIP the middle man.

Cheers and welcome Shawn
Oscar
:beer :D

Now what would a first post be if I wasn't messing with you too, Oscar? Thanks again Oscar!

As of now guys, I'm waiting on the plate to be finished laser cutting. Once I have these I'll be in pretty good shape. It's been a long and drawn out process, and rather exhausting to say the least.

For these sets, they will clear the MPI intakes. Twin cam engines shouldn't be a problem either.

The brake fluid reservoir cap is the only problem area. I think it's going to be easy to work around though. I am wondering if I could trouble someone to volunteer to get a few measurements for me. If I'm in luck, no modifications would need to be made. I'm really hoping for this.
I will do my best to get all the kinks worked out for you all.

Thanks all!!!!

Shawn