[Melb] [FS] JB Starion, MPI setup, LTX8 for sale [$sold]

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
enthuzed
Austarion Occupant

Post by enthuzed »

flav wrote:Is it still for sale? Nothing to straighten out if you say its not for sale.

I have no interest in this vehicle unless it ends up here for work.
Flav, why would you take it from me about the car being up for sale or not? I wasn't the person who was trying to sell the car. I also pointed out on Monday to all that I'm finished with this JB and the honest reasons why. And you edited your May 08 11:33 pm post. What are you playing at?

Thomas, you sound upset. I know why you are, I provided the facts as I saw it. Your points 1 to 4 are very creative, can't afford to brush my teeth - LOL, that's a ripper!

I'm certainly not sorry we didn't do business. It's interesting what you find out - people often know people and their cars.
Did you tell the new owner that Maztech had the car for a number of months and couldn't or wouldn't fix the car? Generally people will not work on your car for nicks. And as for the motor, that's another story altogether...notice, like my last detailed post I'm not trashing you.

You'd done all this work and yet just the smallest thing like putting the radiator back in, you could have sold a running car. But you didn't - why? Not because you didn't have time, but because there were some serious problems. I would have ended with a dud engine and a questionable ECU, so I pity the new owner (if in fact there is one - sounds like you're protecting your reputation and trying to trash mine at the same time.) Good for you.

You can send all the PMs you like behind the scenes, and if you don't like me that's your prob. And if you want to lash out at me publicly, it serves no purpose except clogging up the forum.

I've bought and sold a number of items on this forum and often without posting on austarion. Nearly always straight forward no BS transactions, as both buyer and seller.

People can make up their own minds, the truth always prevails...
Reduce fuel costs by 15-20% & cut emissions by 1/3rd...
Increase engine performance & prolong engine life...
How?
Click the website button below & watch the 3 minute video.
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

Keep an eye on this car, it will be in autosalon next show in melb.

Keep on Stazzin Kids....
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

This car is now balance shaft free and starting to make some nice numbers.......... bargain of the century.
bigmoz
Enthusiast king

Post by bigmoz »

im just glad it didnt goto the home of a dickhead who tries to con people and fake that the car is not for sale so he can try to offer minimal money for it..... wtf am i talkin about...

bigmoz:D
85 JB, forged, larger valves, ported and polished microtech, sonata mpi, td06 20g, intercooler, willwood brakes, koni suspention, 3.9LSD and more shit i cant remember

82 JA, blueprint SIRUS 4g63, dumped and a cooler 17's, exhaust... DEAD :(
big moz (chopyou@hotmail.com)