F.S. JA Starion, Sydney. SOLD!!

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
mrtstarion
[L] Plates

Post by mrtstarion »

Thanks greg,
got car running last night just waiting on some leads to be made up today and another oil change planned over the weekend will prob run it on the dyno sat or monday to check everything is in order then i will be on the road :)
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

WANTSOM wrote:Met Trent at MRC the other day when I dropped by MRC.
and I saw your motor on the shop floor when i dropped by lol.

and yeah, saw trent's car too. looks good. hey Trent.. Mark spoke to me about getting bits and pieces off my parts car.. you wouldn't be interested in purchasing a set of 18 inch deep dish wheels for your new car would you? :P
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
don't try explaining that to her tho..... just leave. lol
mrtstarion
[L] Plates

Post by mrtstarion »

Well i was going to try keeping it as stock as possible but drop me a pic and i will check them out depends on cash flow i want the starion 100% so hopefully it will be monday arvo,not sure how long i'm going to keep it though i bought it to use while i build a motor for my van but now my cousin has a lone vechile back and my gf is going overseas now so i can use her car :D either way theres one more nice neat starion on the road right down to new wipper blades!(those metal back suckers) so if there is any one who'd love a neat stock white ja then keep in touch cause i got a funny feeling the vans going to run me out of money fast :shock: if i do advertise it it will be on here again and i wouldnt be after a rediculous amount prob 3500 with it all dyno'd etc and rego,air and steer,trent.
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

Nathan was working on a 16v sohc turbo l300 van.. is that yours?

pm us your email addy, and i'll forward you pics of the car from when i bought it, so you can see how the wheels sit :beer
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
mrtstarion
[L] Plates

Post by mrtstarion »

yeah that was my old one i sold it two years ago and it went down hill when they thought they'd play with the program! i have a newer one now and going for more than 225hp atw!! that was a stock motor with 300,000kms i will be there monday working on my car if your in the area say hi.
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

won't be there this monday.. my car is going in on the 1st, next monday
quest wrote:
mrtstarion
[L] Plates

Post by mrtstarion »

Hi guys and girls,got car on the dyno last night at mrc its up and running now! it makes 161hp atw on 11-9psi :D afrs etc great not bad for a stock car with unknown engine condition all it has is an exhaust and new injectors,air filter and now runs an adaptronic ecu. Guys if you know anyone who is after a great stock starion with air and steer can you pm me i don't want alot for it but i may have to pass it on as i think my truck is slowy desinigrating :( thank you trent.