FS:[QLD] Yellow JA Starion - SOLD & SHIPPED

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

The car is drivable. I drive it on a daily basis. It is currently registered. When I got the car, it didn't have a turbo or half the other stuff in the engine bay. I got the car back up and running. The suspension and everything else was in the condition that it is in currently. It would be sad to see it scrapped. I am currently advertising it elsewhere for more.

Also here is engine bay shot as requested by someone
http://www.fr33z3.net/starions/Apr06/stazeng.jpg
nstg8a
Newcomer

Post by nstg8a »

what part of goldcoast are you in?

a bit ot, but who knows what the story is with day permits? ie, could i get one to drive this back to brissy?
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

Hi guys...

I did tell you guys it was advertised elsewhere and I have had staggering interest so I put this price up to meet that. I am not trying to screw anyone just thought the price is more reasonable I suppose.

Car is currently registered so it does drive and can be driven, so if anyone does buy it and wishes to transport it, I can keep it registered to drive it home, then I unregister it.

I will lower the price if interest is completely gone from the other locations. Sorry
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

SOLD
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

And Shipped :cry:

Can't wait to see what Wayne does with her though.