No longer for sale please close thread

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
boosterboy
Dorifto!

No longer for sale please close thread

Post by boosterboy »

Hi there,

Selling off the turbo that was going to be fitted to my nissan project car with custom exhaust manifold. I have a Mitsubishi TD05 16G with Big 16G compressor capable of flowing 380hp or 550CFM. Turbine housing has also had optional porting and polishing performed on it with a larger wastegate outlet. Turbo is in original brand new condition. Work commitments have led to me making the decision not to take the project any further.

Price: $900 ono (cost over $1000 to import from the US)
Conditions: Brand new still in box.

Please pm me for more information. I won't be contactable by mobile or home phone for the next week or so as I am going away on business trip for work.

Regards

Chris Taylor
Last edited by boosterboy on Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rola
Big Dorifto

Post by Rola »

You wouldnt know how much work is required to fit this to a starion do you?
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

Fitting this to a staz isn't too hard. A You might want to consider changing the manifold and dump to get the most out of it though. Otherwise port the manifold, change the dump if doesn't have the wastegate out as part of the dump. And you prob need to change oil lines. I would assume thats it. This bolt on is much easier then a garett turbo.
boosterboy
Dorifto!

Post by boosterboy »

I can get the dump pipe flanges made up through a friend who was originally going to make up the dump pipe for me. If someone can provide a starion dump pipe in any condition a friend of mine can make up the dump pipe for around $120.

Regards

Chris Taylor