FS :: WIDEBODY -- Wheels =) - relisted......

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
JDSTAZ45
almost postwhore

Post by JDSTAZ45 »

So for the marked up price....are you selling

16x7 fronts &
16x8 SHP rears?
Imports.
88 GSR-VR Widebody 2.6L
87 GSR-V 12V Dash 2.0L
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

No they are still 16x7 and 16x8 Non-SHP Wheels.

If you read the first page somewhere down the middle of it, I've clarified exactly how they sit in regards to the guards, basically they'll be perfectly flush and won't sit inside if that's what your wondering about......

The marked up price is a little deceiving in that it actually includes Postage this time round...... + they have been polished since they were For sale back then. :)
Computer games don't affect kids I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music :D
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

toysrus wrote:Redzone, check your Account the refund should of gone through as it hasn't come back to me since I sent it Monday.

And as luck would have it, finally found the 8" SHP Fronts as of yesterday at a marked up price not too mention double the cost of Shipping now aswell....... :wtf:

So anyway, since they will be coming by Airmail and the Staz won't be on the road before they arrive, I can un-mount the Tyres and send these out to the first person that shows the $$$. :)
righteo i'll check that out tomorrow mate..
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au
airbats801
Enthusiast

Post by airbats801 »

8's look better anyways, they have the nice double lip with more offset. THe 9s look like crap imo..
'78 Colt cp, 80 challenger "scorpion" 5spd g54bt conversion almost complete, '80 plymtouh arrow "might max" , '90 mitsu terror van "spacewagon"
80's Hero
TomVR4
I love starions

Post by TomVR4 »

are these still for sale, how wide are the tyres 235's? sorry if this was already mentioned.
G6E Falcon Turbo (stock)
XJ Jeep Cherokee (5" lift, muddies, lockers etc)
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

PM Sent TomVR4.
Computer games don't affect kids I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music :D
dirtygalant
nearly postwhore

Post by dirtygalant »

How much shipping to New Zealand? :P
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

dirtygalant wrote:How much shipping to New Zealand? :P
Will get back to you tomorrow on that. :P
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

dirtygalant wrote:How much shipping to New Zealand? :P
Only an extra $220. :)