Another one bites the dust.....stazza for sale

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
Black JA
'throw me a frickin' bone here'

Another one bites the dust.....stazza for sale

Post by Black JA »

yes my friends, another fellow starion owner has been forced to sell his beloved starion. responsibilities have changed and the money hungry stazza has to go....bosses orders... here are the details.

Black JA 1983 Starion with sunroof.
car is not in mint condition, but is running and has rego till august.
this car needs a lot of work but has been getting me from a to b for the past 3 years reliably. this car would suit a person who has the time and money to do up this classic car. engine is stock, does have a BOV but hasnt sneezed for years... power steering pump is leaking and centre console needs changing. there is a lot of 'little' things that need to be done, this is why i say it suits someone with the time and money to do so. upon purchase i will also include a dashboard, 2 spare doors (driver door has to be fixed because of a dick that u-turned into me) jb turbo door handles (purchased from ebay), front seatbelts with turbo written over them (also from ebay) jb vents and mitsubishi starion badges (ebay). this car is ready to go and the asking price is $2000 ono.
:cry:

oh and i forgot to mention that it is fitted with a front spoiler which was imported from nz with some boys from this forum..
Last edited by Black JA on Wed May 02, 2007 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlAcK Ja KnIgHtRiDeR
ja boy
I like starions more

Post by ja boy »

any pics
chunkhead
Mmmmm, I love rice

Post by chunkhead »

This car was at the cruise that got into Fast Fours!

http://forums.austarion.com/viewtopic.p ... fast+fours
Gone V8 Hunting: Be Back In Seconds!

For Sale:
Xbox/360/Wii Mods Now Available
87_starion
Big Dorifto

Re: Another one bites the dust.....stazza for sale

Post by 87_starion »

Black JA wrote:the money hungry stazza has to go....bosses orders... here are the details.
Get a new boss mate, yours is no good. A good women
will never make a man part from his car. FACT!
96 R33 GTS25t - 4 Sale
02 Impreza