Starions for sale NZ

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
sanderman
[P] Plates

Starions for sale NZ

Post by sanderman »

Two times Starions for sale 83 Silver GSR II 7100Kms 2 NZ Owners & 82 Red GSRIII 15000 Kms. sell as a pakage with spares. See trade me for pics and details
Happiness is a tight Starion!
jrod82
StarioNZ.com

Post by jrod82 »

On Tuesday you posted "I now own two Starions and cant think of any other cars that I would rather have." - did you think of another car in the last 3 days?
sanderman
[P] Plates

Post by sanderman »

jrod82 wrote:On Tuesday you posted "I now own two Starions and cant think of any other cars that I would rather have." - did you think of another car in the last 3 days?
Yes I have found this really nice Skoda ! No a buisness opportunity has come up and after much soul searching I figured that if the buisness goes well I will have a nice Starion again some day. It was a very hard decision to make and I still can't think of any car I would rather have. Plus the wife wont let me sell the Commodore, apparently, the Starion isn't a familly car even though it has five seatbelts fitted. I dissagree but who am I.
sanderman
[P] Plates

Post by sanderman »

82 GSR II Sold with spares. $3000.00 will buy the Silver 83 GSRII, Picure still on TradeMe.
sanderman
[P] Plates

Post by sanderman »

Pulled the Starion off the market. Gave it a tune the other day and took it out for a run. Decided I couldn't live without it.
kiwi_EX
I like starions more

Post by kiwi_EX »

Excellent News, glad you're keeping the girl!! :beer