JA with LSD for sale [sold]

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
Shannon
Dorifto!

JA with LSD for sale [sold]

Post by Shannon »

Silver JA Starion for sale.

Km's - 266104
Colour - Silver
NSW rego 3-June-2006.
Will sell with pink slip.

Body - condition overall is pretty straight. Passenger side guard is matt black. This was replaced due to rust. Bonnet has some minor dent, But I have a spare in excellent condition, which is also silver. The doors are starting to show signs of rust around the bottom. Both side mirror stay upright and the adjustment works in all directions. The sills show no signs of rust or repair. The rubber wing has been removed and holes repaired and painted, this is the best paint in the whole body. The body shell itself is in great condition, straight and I have found no signs of rust or repair, but it would definitely suit a respray. The paint work is original, faded and dull. A JB front bar has been fitted some time ago, but it is in pretty good condition including the driving light surrounds and lenses.

Engine - Std 4G63 Turbo. It is a jap import, I have the engineers and EPA cert.'s. The engine in in great condition, runs well. The turbo is a TCO6 which ha been high flowed by GCG Turbo chargers, it has done about 20000 km's. Not sure of the compressor wheel specs, but it is much bigger than std. There is a HKS E-SBC fitted, but I have never figured out how to use it.

Exhaust - 3" mandrel dump pipe into a 2.5" mandrel system.

Gearbox - In good condition, quite and slides easily into every gear.

Diff - Is definitely LSD from a JA/JB, 3.45:1 I think. I fitted it just after I bought the car. I know you will be happy with it performance.

Wheels - Std, however I have a set of 15"x8" Globe mini lites which are in excellent condition.

Electrical all work fine, all std except for coil which is from a mid 90's Magna. The A/C is in need of a service but the system has been retrofitted to use R1347a gas.

Suspension - Tokico adjustable gas inserts with K-mac springs. The spring are approx 35mm lower than std and alot stiffer, but still a nice ride. Oversized K-mac sway bars front and back. The power steering box or pump makes little noise when you first turn the wheel in the morning, but only when cold.

Interior - There is one small tear in the roof lining, approx 15mm long. Apart from that, the roof is perfect. The dash is clean and no cracks of deformation. The instrument cluster cover is carpeted and colored black. The steering wheel is a little soft but not cracked. The rear seats and side panels are in excellent condition. The door trims have been cut to suit 4.5" speaker. The carpet on the lower section is a little dirty but can be cleaned and is in good condition. The power windows open and close pretty smooth too. The front seats would suit a retrim or covers, they are cracked and warn with age and one small tear on the drivers seat. The interior is two tone, charcoal over grey and all leather. The carpet is marked it may clean up ok. The center console bucket and cover are both present and in good condition. The console itself is in ok condition, the paint is warn around the power window switches, but they both work fine. All the boot space interior is present and in good condition, some marks on the carpet. Pacel sheft is present but not really worth a mention. And finally, yes the gas sturt on the rear hatch work fine.

I have driven this car 150km round trip to work everyday for about 6mths. I have owned the car for about 2yrs. I bought this car from a mechanic at Carlingford in Sydney. The car had not been registered or driven for 2 years. When I bought it was missing the coil, battery and injectors. I wired in the Magna coil, a new battery and screwed in a set near new injectors. I turn the key and to my surprise the car started and idled. I drove it without fault for about 3mth's until the fuel pump died, this was replaced and the car has not missed a beat since. I have also replaced the front wheel bearing and break pads.

I am selling this car as my wife and I are expecting our first child in September. I would not say this is anywhere near the best looking starion, but it is reliable and clean, and for someone who has the time could be a great looking car.

The car is still registered until as shown above. I do have some spears new and used to go with this car.

2x ball joint - new
PS pump and box - in good working order.
Passenger side door - door is silver.
Diff centre - not LSD, just an open centre 3.54:1.
Pair of rear axles - original CV boots and in good condition.

I would need to check what else is in the garage to go with this car.

I would prefer to sell this car complete, I am looking for $1500.00 or i can swap out the LSD and you can have it for $1100.00

I think i have addressed any possible question anyone may have. If you are interested or want photos, Pls give me a call or PM.

Shannon Hudson
ph: 0412610860
fr335tyl3r
I'm Sorta Reformed!

Post by fr335tyl3r »

Sounds liek a tidy example mate and a brilliant price.

Would suggest throwing pics up online using the "Image Upload" link at the top to get more interest. No doubt flav will buy this. LOL
Multipoint Conversion Underway
http://starions.fr33z3.net/mpi/
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

This is a bargain....snap it up!
Miss GSR
Big Dorifto

Post by Miss GSR »

Who needs pics at that price??

Someone buy Rays car so he can buy this one LOL
Slippery when boosting!!
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

Is Ray selling?
SIR GSR
Loose Cannon

Post by SIR GSR »

I'm thinking of it Flav......:(
KBS Drift Team
0409 487 321
ROCKETMAN
Big Dorifto

Post by ROCKETMAN »

Mmmmm, man that's a steal, Shannon I might give you a call on Sat.
Shannon
Dorifto!

thanks for the feedback.

Post by Shannon »

thanks for the feedback, i have 2 booked in for alook tomorrow. i hope it what they are looking for.

if anyone else is interested, i have some pics.

I'll get them up after dinner
SIR GSR
Loose Cannon

Post by SIR GSR »

You got those pics?
KBS Drift Team
0409 487 321
Shannon
Dorifto!

SOLD

Post by Shannon »

sold, thanks anyway.