Does anyone else have a JA with brown and tan interior?

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
DJ_NoVa
Dorifto!

Does anyone else have a JA with brown and tan interior?

Post by DJ_NoVa »

i've looked and looked through all yours posts and i only found one person who sold a brown interior, yes i missed it and i'm mad pissed about that.

but does any one have a brown interior starion that you wouldn't mind parting with some interior bits?

if so please let me know and i can get them off your hands, or we could swap for anything you like or need starion wise..

as i have alot of grey and red interiors and so much other mech. stuff i dont need at all,
i got almost everything expect a brown and tan interior...
til then

cheers,

Aaron.
"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it".
- Albert Einstein
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

thats the series 2 ja interior, i have a customer with a MINT one, he`s modifying his car so i`ll see what his plans are..

i actually should have had another 1 to wreck that had the 2 tone brown interior in good nick, was supposed to pick it up from booster boy, but after arranging a solid time myself and craig could pick his 2 cars up, we drove all the way to brisbane MIDWEEK with 2 car trailers (craig had 2 hire his) only to find he`d sold em out from under us the prick!

booster boy you are a deadset LOSER! :flush

if u can find out who it was that snaked these 2 cars from us then u could find what ur looking for..
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au
chunkhead
Mmmmm, I love rice

Post by chunkhead »

That's pretty shitty! What was his excuse!?
Gone V8 Hunting: Be Back In Seconds!

For Sale:
Xbox/360/Wii Mods Now Available
Glen GSR III
guess its me thats broke

Post by Glen GSR III »

I tried to grab those off him way back... after emails, phone calls and pms I finally gave up. Who tries to sell a car and wont answer their ads? :x
82 GSR III starion (respray nearly complete!)
83 JA Starion...Daily Driver
01 KTM 520 trail bike (reason the staz isnt finished yet)
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

his excuse? well he didn`t have one. i think he thought we wouldn`t show up or something. he had someone offer him more money the day after we arranged it and he renegged on the deal and couldn`t be f`d letting us know. we both drove 200k round trips with trailers thru bris to find this out..

asshole was hiding behind a security screen when he told me. :x

buying and selling cars is the easiest way to get frustrated, everyone knows the drill..
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au
Glen GSR III
guess its me thats broke

Post by Glen GSR III »

prick
82 GSR III starion (respray nearly complete!)
83 JA Starion...Daily Driver
01 KTM 520 trail bike (reason the staz isnt finished yet)
iXNAY
nearly postwhore

Post by iXNAY »

i got brown interior in my JA but im not going to be parting with it anytime soon i dont beleive sorry dude.
SR20 powered starion what have I done..... :P
DJ_NoVa
Dorifto!

Post by DJ_NoVa »

cheers boys i was just wondering if you guys had spares or wat not,
i have so many starion bits its not funny, i can swap if anyone out there wants to get rid of any peice of brown and tan interior....

and redzone, i'd love your customers interior but i know he'd want to keep it however if he should happen to chose to sell swap or dump it i would love to be 1st on the list!!!!

to any one else out there, even if you got a bomb of a starion with that interior if i have to buy it to get some interior then i'll do that
"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it".
- Albert Einstein
SIR GSR
Loose Cannon

Post by SIR GSR »

I've got the brown interior from the B pillar back.....
KBS Drift Team
0409 487 321
DJ_NoVa
Dorifto!

Post by DJ_NoVa »

you getting rid of it?
- Albert Einstein