WTB:starion turbo parts

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
sigmaturbo
[P] Plater austaz

WTB:starion turbo parts

Post by sigmaturbo »

hi need a starion turbo computer and wiring loom if possible and if anyone has a pollution cannister with all the hoses attached i would be interested also and any intercoolers and gauges
woops
Big Dorifto

Post by woops »

I know i have a heap of starion parts and looms comps etc here. Only prob is i have no idea what consists of a complete loom or computer setup. I have two complete setups here but a pic of something would help to get the setup together for you.
sigmaturbo
[P] Plater austaz

starion stuff

Post by sigmaturbo »

can u post a pic of wat u got im not too stressed about the loom as i can get an auto elec to wire it up
Starion VR4
almost postwhore

wire

Post by Starion VR4 »

Do yrself a favour, DON"T USE THE STD INJECTION SYSTEM, if yr going to get it rewired buy a aftermarket ECU(Wolf3d Ver4) & use that, it's better value and U can tune it, :beer

30PSI,2.4L! Wolf 3D Ver 4. VR4 Head.
sigmaturbo
[P] Plater austaz

Post by sigmaturbo »

wats a wolf 3d worth and do u need an after market plenium or can u hook it up 2 the standard manifold
Chris 83JA
almost postwhore

Post by Chris 83JA »

sigmaturbo, i have a computer and a loom (may have had a couple of wires cut, can't remember).
However, I will recommend you going for an aftermarket computer like a wolf or a microtech which are both quite cheap fuel+ignition systems, just over a grand new, or there's some cheaper ones which only do fuel. Either would be much better than the standard computer.
You can use them with the standard injection, or what a few people do is get either an l300 (yes, the van) mpi manifold or a hyundai sonata 2.4l mpi manifold and use that. They bolt straight onto the head, the hyundai will need the throttle body moved to the other side of the plenun, but that's it.
if you'd like to check out mine (i have a l300 on my car), then send me a pm, i'm not far from ballarat.