Regretably JA & JB wrecking, complete cars Melbourne :(

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
DJ_NoVa
Dorifto!

Regretably JA & JB wrecking, complete cars Melbourne :(

Post by DJ_NoVa »

Regrettably i have to turn into one of these guys who wrecks these beauitful cars, but its either slavage and sale to other starion owners or scrap as is...
so here goes,

Have one sliver JA 82'
red wrecked interior as in seats are torn, and most interior would be in my terms bad nick, but if parts are needed i'll give them away if it comes to it,
has compelte block still intack, exhaust manifold, and tc06 as working but due to the interior was unable to be sold,

swaped shockers for another starion so its missing fronts and backs are stuffed, diff, gear box, tail shaft all those bits are intact and were of decent condition. missing raditor used to fix another starion.all sensors electrics and etc are in tact... same with all mechanicals
offer what you want for anything, has rear bar, front bar, doors, bonet, hatch.

Also i have a sliver JB sitting here that i would like $1000 for, only thing is it comes with front left hand damage, headlight hit, left fender and front bar, have all hit parts been taken off and replaced different header panel, ja front bar but do have jb and can be repaired, same with the headlight.
interior is perfect red in colour nothing wrong with it once sitting in it you forget its been hit, drives well engine and turbo rebuilt about 2 years ago. not been thrashed so in good nick. if it comes to it will wreck it as i have tried selling it for a while now, however no bites.
the lsd isn't there so sorry if thats why you wanted out of it, didn't come with one, why i have no idea! if no one wants will wreck it but i will sell entire red interior at once for cheap, coz bits and peices isn't worth it, panels, doors etc... make offers, bonets hatch's etc....mechanicals, etc etc... its a whole compelte car....

Also i have a coltspeed front bar, that i'm thinking bout keeping for my JA but if any one is looking for one i will part it,
a compele grey interoir including center console back seats etc in good nick...
as well as any turbo's (have 3 tc06's), exhuast manifolds, and other engine bits and pecies... dont have long will throw on a truck to scrapper if no one is intrested...

Again terribly sorry to all starion lovers and i never thought i'd be one of these guys' so dont hate me, dont have the money and now the time to fix up the JB and as for the JA i can't afford to now buy new shocks and raditior and interior coz i have used the bits for my car... i know its not much of an excuse but its the truth.

til then guys let us know either by email

aaron_cogan@hotmail.com
or re-posting.

Cheers, Aaron.
"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it".
- Albert Einstein
hi_psi
[P] Plater austaz

Re: Regretably JA & JB wrecking, complete cars Melbourne

Post by hi_psi »

i need parts a.s.a.p plz call me or ill call u post ur number mines 0431564183
10ffa
Newcomer

Post by 10ffa »

have sent email mate
Cordzboy
I like starions

Post by Cordzboy »

Any chance of an intact hose from the airbox to turbo?
Cordia, powered by EVO...
DJ_NoVa
Dorifto!

Post by DJ_NoVa »

1st. High pound, what parts you looking for? got a email where you can list them if you dont want to post it,

2nd. yes i have a intake hose

and replied to all emails....
JB hasn't been wrecked yet, but possibly will after weekend.
everything else is fair game, nothing has been confirmed yet.
"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it".
- Albert Einstein
starion007
Big Dorifto

Post by starion007 »

Can you post pics of the JB. It sounds interesting.
THE QUEST , THE SEARCH
THE NEED FOR SPEED !!!!!
DJ_NoVa
Dorifto!

Post by DJ_NoVa »

i'm sorry guys' first in best dressed,
JB is sold, just 2 mintues ago,
had to let you guys know...
but as for JA,
still have bars, dorrs, hatch, mech bits, electrics, full grey interior plus the red inside the JA, and what ever else i havnt meantioned, nothings confirmed yet so all is still on table...
- Albert Einstein
Fuel
Enthusiast

Post by Fuel »

By Red interior do you mean burgundy?

Whats the dash like?
Last edited by Fuel on Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DJ_NoVa
Dorifto!

Post by DJ_NoVa »

by red yes i mean that shade of red. dash? you want to take the dash apart? honestly its not worth it becoz i'm not going ot take it out,
unless you want to spend the time doing that one...

alot of ppl are talking no buying so all parts still up for grabs!
- Albert Einstein
jdstaz
OoOhhh BabY

Post by jdstaz »

hi,

from the melbourne area, chasing a bonnet cable and bracket, can you help me out?
MelbStazz
Enthusiast king

Post by MelbStazz »

i would be interested in a tc06 if there's a decent one about.
melbstazz2005@yahoo.com.au
i'm in the eastern burbs of melb.
:beer

Mr D
- el schmicko detailer -
enthuzed
Austarion Occupant

Post by enthuzed »

DJ_NoVa, Check your PMs.
enthuzed
Austarion Occupant

Post by enthuzed »

PMs not getting out. Damn, this is bcuming a constant problem!!!! :x :x :x :x :x

Chek your hotmails buddy.
b-man
Newcomer

i need parts

Post by b-man »

hey m8 sorry to hear that you hav to get rid of your cars but it is good for me i need a tailgate nd a lh rear quarter window cause of vandles wat u got? if you got a front bumper also thatl b great.
skip
Registered Bitch

Post by skip »

I seriously *need* a new front bumper/airdam and the Coltspeed is the one I'm after. Send me a PM or an email (I've already emailed you).

Cheers.