FS: Fuel Injectors

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
O RION
[L] Plates

Post by O RION »

WidebodyWoody wrote:Do those injectors come with a report for the clean and flow matching??? Otherwise I have to get them checked myself costing me another $100
Those amounts are per four, I am happy to put together any number though. The injectors are already cleaned and tested, as you pointed out the cleaning and testing is easily worth $100 on a set of four so those amounts are very affordable, I provide the test sheet too.

I should be getting some GSR 390cc injectors soon also, same design as the EVO 510cc injectors.
O RION
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

In that case I will purchase a set of the Evo 510cc injectors (4) off you soon. In about 1 months time. No longer. Is this possible? Will you run out of stock?
O RION
[L] Plates

Post by O RION »

WidebodyWoody wrote:In that case I will purchase a set of the Evo 510cc injectors (4) off you soon. In about 1 months time. No longer. Is this possible? Will you run out of stock?
I often run out but I often get them in too. For the moment I have one set so that will probably sell any day now but let me know at the time and I will see what I have. In the case that I don't have any I will put you first on the list and it may be 2-3 weeks wait.
O RION
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

Ok, Thanks. I will try and give you the two to three weeks notice incase you run out.
O RION
[L] Plates

Post by O RION »

Thanks, that would be appreciated.
O RION