I Wanna Starion!!!

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
ajs_starion
Lil' Dorifto

I Wanna Starion!!!

Post by ajs_starion »

hello boys and girls. my austarion id has been lying to you all for too long as aj (me) does not actually own a starion.... :oops: :roll: ..... i can hear all the boo's from here...

but all thats about to change (hopefully) but i need your help!!! :wink: if u or someone u know in NSW has a starion for sale under say...$4000. please please please pm me with details and pics and what not, cos i've had enough of being stazza-less and my last few efforts have had little success...(where the did that dario guy go anyway?)...

so get hunting people the sooner the better!!!

cheers :beer ,
aj
dirty sanchez
I love starions

Post by dirty sanchez »

$4000 should buy you a really nice, tidy starion. Don't limit your area to just NSW a good starion at the right price is worth travelling for.
ajs_starion
Lil' Dorifto

Post by ajs_starion »

still want one guys....
Glenjo
Enthusiast

Post by Glenjo »

http://austarion.com/forums/view ... 92&start=0

http://austarion.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1879

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... 39929&rd=1

http://austarion.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1693

VICTORIA

THIS ONE LOOKS A GOER, JB, MPI - MICROTECH LTX8

MAKE/MODEL: Mitsubishi Starion
YEAR: 1985
PRICE: $4,000.00
BODY: hatchback
TRANSMISSION: manual

MITSUBISHI STARION JB MPI 1985 White, hatchback 4g63 5sp manual, Reco motor, Microtech LTX8, MPI Conv w/VR4 inj, IC & more. 90% Completed project sold as is must sell. RTM 669 $4000ono (0433)233657 Reservoir.

YEAR: 1984
PRICE: $4,000.00

MITSUBISHI STARION 1984 new turbo, alot of new parts, silver/grey, burgandy sports interior, p/s, a/c, elec/windows, sound system, very clean inside/out, very fast car, perfect condition, PSW-634 $4000 (03) 93648581 (0413)764400 Sunshine.

NEW SOUTH

AD DETAILS:
YEAR: 1983
PRICE: $3,800.00
TRANSMISSION: manual

Mitsubishi Starion Turbo 1983 manual,

LAND OF THE QUEENS

YEAR: 1983
PRICE: $4,200.00

MITSUBISHI STARION 1983, near new motor & turbo, 16in. Simmons wheels, Kenwood CD, too many new parts to list, no S/Cert., must sell -$4200 Southport 5503 1874.

They all seem around your price bracket, if not under, allowing you money to spend fixing up. If you dont have any luck with them PM me. :beer
ajs_starion
Lil' Dorifto

Post by ajs_starion »

yer thanks man that first link to dario's jb in sydney is one i been trying to enquire about it for a while but got no reply or anything..
ajs_starion
Lil' Dorifto

Post by ajs_starion »

well guys i'm still after one....
after the one on ebay got screwed around and after i finally organised it all stuff went wrong and it couldn't be done
and dario went and sold the jb on me :( lol no offence dario...
so dont forget guys!!! i'm still after a starion... or even a cordia... for under around $3000-$4000 buckaroonies
this is just to keep this thread up there but c'mon guys there's gotta be something out there, fairly complete and preferably with rego....
and thanks to the guys who pm'd me with stuff you's have been a big help just not really what i'm after.

oh yer and i'd much prefer one in nsw but i'm willing to travel for the right car.... :D
Steve
Dorifto!

Post by Steve »

I deliver a cordia to your doorstop for $3000
ajs_starion
Lil' Dorifto

Post by ajs_starion »

send me some details :)
ajs_starion
Lil' Dorifto

Post by ajs_starion »

still searching ppl c'mon...
just keeping this shit up there.
trophy181
[L] Plates

Starion Wanted

Post by trophy181 »

Came across this advertisement in the Perth Sunday paper if you are interested:-

Starion '85 coupe, man, new motor, no rust, immac int. reg till Nov. $2200: (08) 9408 0240
madeofmilo
Enthusiast

Post by madeofmilo »

Hey ajs_starion.
Yo dude - i just bought my 3rd starion - now I have 3 :P. My advice is to buy a crappy one (1k) mark like my 2nd staz, rebuild the motor (2k) and paint it and register (1k) then your up to 4k and you have a brand new motor starion with new paint and a full year rego. :P I've got an awesome starion that only needs a rebuild (2 cyclinders aren't that much fun).

Also I know on a JD with JA bonnet, colt speed front spolier brand new engine (rebuild) only 100kms! it's awesome only 6k...but it's in vic.

or I could sell you one of mine for 1k.

Dave
fr335tyl3r
I'm Sorta Reformed!

Post by fr335tyl3r »

lol im thinkin of getting another one too...but nah 2 is enuf :P
ajs_starion
Lil' Dorifto

Post by ajs_starion »

hey guys thanx for replies.
sounds alright but c'mon dude said i'd travel for the right car but perth is kinda more than travel. and i'm really trying to keep as close as possible as thats why i never ended up buying that one on ebay, even though i wanted it crazily badly (is that a phrase?) :roll: .

but thanks anyways guys u's are legends.
a . j .

oh yer and whats wrong with 2 cylinders?? i reckon they'd be great fun :? [/quote]
CussCuss
6pack esky

Post by CussCuss »

the best starion in nsw is up for sale for the right price, but it might be a little out of your price range.
1JZGTE
[P] Plates

Post by 1JZGTE »

mines not 4 sale rofl