FS: [VIC will ship] 2 x VR4 twin cam 4G63 engines $800 cheap

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
MitsuMadness
I love starions

FS: [VIC will ship] 2 x VR4 twin cam 4G63 engines $800 cheap

Post by MitsuMadness »

Hi all!

As you can see, I'm having to cut the excess fat at the moment, and here is more from my collection for sale...

For sale here I have TWO Galant VR4 twin cam 4G63T turbo engines. One is complete, however has spun a bearing, and the other is in good condition, but dismantled. There are also a number of parts included, such as exhaust manifolds, inlet manifold, loom, etc. See below for full details.

I purchased these engines for a project to convert my Mitsubishi Starion to the twin cam 4G63 (as a forward - north/south facing engine instead of sideways). I just never got around to doing it, and am now selling my Starion, so these must also go. I will also include if requested, a rear water outlet that will allow you to direct the radiator house outlet correctly for installing the engine in a rear wheel drive car.

This collection of parts would make a good set of parts to build one good engine, or you COULD build two engines, but you would need a few extra parts.

The first engine:

- Complete, came out of a running car that just spun a bearing, has not been opened at all, see photos. Believe it spun a bottom end bearing and possibly a balance shaft bearing, other than that, the engine was in good condition when it was in the car (I knew the car it came out of). I purchased this second engine as spare parts for building up the first engine as one good complete engine. This engine does not have a cam angle sensor or flywheel, or pulleys at the front etc (see photos).

The second engine:

- This second engine was purchased as a COMPLETE front cut, and I removed all parts, including loom, manifolds, etc, and began to dismantle them ready for a rebuild. Everything appears to be in good condition, and this was going to be the basis of my good rebuild. It is NOT quite complete though, and that is why I got the second engine for parts. The block is there, with crank, rods, pistons, etc, however the oil pump etc assembly has been removed. Also the head is there and complete, with cam angle sensor, etc. There is also a number of parts with the engine.

To see what parts are included, have a look in the photos, if it's not there, chances are it's not included. I will also list the main parts here:

- two exhaust manifolds (one is cracked though),

- turbo rear housing (no turbo though)

- a complete inlet manifold (the cyclone turbo variant, that make good low down torque)

- spare front plastic cover

- 1 x complete wiring loom

- A NUMBER of other pieces of a second wiring loom, with connectors, wires, etc, that may be very useful as well

- a spare sump, some water pumps, and a few miscellaneous parts

- spark plug leads

- A piece of paper describing what is what on the loom (I can also point you in the right direction for lots more help / diagrams, etc too!)

NOTE that I currently cannot find the ECU, however I will have a good thorough look. It is an ECU to match the Cyclone turbo manifold. Assume that it is NOT included, however if I find it, I will include it. Also does not come with the ignitor pack, but these are not hard to find.

I have priced this REALLY cheap because I just need it out of the way, and need the money asap. The front cut when I purchased it was over $1500, and now you don't have to deal with the bulk of a whole front cut, and they still go easily for that or more, and then the second engine cost more as well, so this is an absolute bargain. Jump on it quickly, because it will go fast.

I can be contacted for questions or to arrange inspection on 0413 781 764 (Hugh) any time up till 10pm at night (no later than that please) or via Austarion (SMS or calling is quicker tho).

This it is preferably to be picked up from Northern suburbs of Melbourne. I will also be willing to put it all on a pallet and send it via e-go couriers interstate, however it will NOT be cheap (perhaps around $300 or less including my packing costs - contact me for a quote and I will let you know) and I will need full payment before shipping. If you're in Melbourne I will also consider dropping it off for a fee of $50 or more. PayPal, Cash on pickup, or Direct Transfer (cleared before pickup) are all fine.

And here are the photos:

<--== When I die, I want to be buried sideways ==-->

1988 GSR-VR Widebody 2.6L
1984 Starion JA (stripped down for track)
1983 Starion JAs x2 and shed of Starion, VR4 and EVO bits for various track projects
MitsuMadness
I love starions

Post by MitsuMadness »

1983 Starion JAs x2 and shed of Starion, VR4 and EVO bits for various track projects
MitsuMadness
I love starions

Post by MitsuMadness »

SOLD

Cheers people :)

Alspos
Flucking kwankers

Post by Alspos »

Awesome!
MitsuMadness
I love starions

Post by MitsuMadness »

Yeh :) pretty happy, sold quick!