wtb..need bad for a ja starion

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
brettdodds88
Dorifto!

wtb..need bad for a ja starion

Post by brettdodds88 »

hi i need these parts bad for my ja starion asap :( ...only in good working condition/order please as im rebuilding every thing on my car...NOCK SENSOR / EGR VALVE / and this other thing off my eci but i dont no what its called.. http://imageshack.us/g/1/9848817/ ...please call me on 0411017222 thanks heaps
IF YOUV GOT A STARION TURBO WELL THATS THE GO LOL
ProZac
G33Kz0r

Post by ProZac »

If you get really stuck, flick me a PM. I've got an A/C idle up solenoid and an egr valve knocking around somewhere, I removed them from my manifold.
brettdodds88
Dorifto!

Post by brettdodds88 »

ProZac wrote:If you get really stuck, flick me a PM. I've got an A/C idle up solenoid and an egr valve knocking around somewhere, I removed them from my manifold.
thanks mate that would be great..iv seen the egr block off plate but can ya do that as iv seen on google people saying you can but down the track you will wreck the motor bad big time is that true....i say i will be inboxing you next week lol thanks prozac
ProZac
G33Kz0r

Post by ProZac »

Nah, I can't see any way it will wreck the motor, I've done it to every starion I've owned with no ill effects whatsoever. Infact, the system was so old and gunged up, it was no longer working on any starion I've owned. Looks tidier with it removed and simplifies the vacuum lines a great deal.
brettdodds88
Dorifto!

parts

Post by brettdodds88 »

ProZac wrote:Nah, I can't see any way it will wreck the motor, I've done it to every starion I've owned with no ill effects whatsoever. Infact, the system was so old and gunged up, it was no longer working on any starion I've owned. Looks tidier with it removed and simplifies the vacuum lines a great deal.
ow ok..well if its ok i will buy them parts off you if there in great working order...and if you can find them asap that would be great.. as iv got cash now waiting and wont my car kicked over as its got a fully rebuilt motor...thanks heaps :)
brettdodds88
Dorifto!

need bad asap please

Post by brettdodds88 »

bump...please people need asap as i wont to start my car up by next week or two PLEASE
ProZac
G33Kz0r

Post by ProZac »

I wont get a chance to hunt them out till sunday sorry bro, my last exam is on friday so I'm in full time study mode.

I'm not 100% certain that I have a knock sensor either... But will have a good rummage.

I'll also want sweet f-all for them, pretty much pay the postage and they're all yours.
brettdodds88
Dorifto!

Post by brettdodds88 »

ProZac wrote:I wont get a chance to hunt them out till sunday sorry bro, my last exam is on friday so I'm in full time study mode.

I'm not 100% certain that I have a knock sensor either... But will have a good rummage.

I'll also want sweet f-all for them, pretty much pay the postage and they're all yours.
thats fine thanks heaps study on mate hope goes good for you :) no ill pay...just give me a call on 0411017222 when your ready...so wont my car started lol as its all regoed and rebuilt...thanks heaps mate