Autotecnica race seats SSP66BK L (pair) $400ono SOLD!!!

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
Mick
Enthusiast

Autotecnica race seats SSP66BK L (pair) $400ono SOLD!!!

Post by Mick »

Last edited by Mick on Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FS: Ford 302ci Windsor. Race prepped block, Clevite bearings, ARP fixings, Hypertectic pistons, nitrided rods, knife edged crank, Gilmer drive, chrome moly rings, Yella Terra stage 3 heads, manly valves, Comp cams 294* solid roller, YT roller rockers, Funnelweb manifold, 2 inch spacer, Proform 830cfm carb, K&N 10" stack, ICE ignition. - 0437900210
www.18u
almost postwhore

Post by www.18u »

I'd just like to vouch for Mick as a seller.

He even posted my item for free, and went to the effort of tracking it when i couldn't find it! Worse part was it had been delivered already, and was sitting in my lounge room, but no one in my family bothered to tell me it had arrived :oops:

Top Bloke in my book :beer

Now buy these seats peoples.....
Mick
Enthusiast

Post by Mick »

sold elsewhere but thanks for the plug mate... ive been jagged around that many times on postage and now refuse to put people in the same position :)
FS: Ford 302ci Windsor. Race prepped block, Clevite bearings, ARP fixings, Hypertectic pistons, nitrided rods, knife edged crank, Gilmer drive, chrome moly rings, Yella Terra stage 3 heads, manly valves, Comp cams 294* solid roller, YT roller rockers, Funnelweb manifold, 2 inch spacer, Proform 830cfm carb, K&N 10" stack, ICE ignition. - 0437900210
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

yeah it's a shame our postal service is third rate.

then again, i suppose most of the government services we have are crap, despite the high tax rates we pay.
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
don't try explaining that to her tho..... just leave. lol
starionc
I love starions

Post by starionc »

They would of looked trick in a starion!!!! Cheaper then re trimming too!!

Did the buyer say what type of car they are going into?
How many Starions can one man drive!!

Check out my website: www.aboutstumpgrinding.com.au
Mick
Enthusiast

Post by Mick »

yeah an mx5.

has a turbo kit and stuff, looked pretty trick, but the owner was a tool.