F/S: 1988 widebody

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
tri26t
I love starions

F/S: 1988 widebody

Post by tri26t »

Widebody stazza, Black /manual/LSD /2.6L /Black /Qld Rego.
good car just dont drive it, $10,000 firm, pictures on request
just email me tri26t@gmail.com or call 0407162671

Let me say from the outset that I dont have time to be stuffing around
so dont just ask for pics if you`re curious to LOOK at it
cheers :Phil.
TORQUES-CHEAP.
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

Good luck with the sale mate. This car is a steal at that price. Good luck. :beer

I would buy it but I already own one. And I would never go back to a Straight body. Sorry guys.
NXTIME
Registry Nazi

Post by NXTIME »

I have seen pics of Phil's car as I was considering buying it before I came across my current one. For $10K it is a definite good buy.

Good luck with the sale. I would suggest popsting up a couple of pics, Phil. I am happy to post up some of the pics I have if you like.
Please register your vehicle details on the AUSTRALIAN STARION REGISTRY <HERE>

1 x 3.2T
1 x 2.8T
3 x 2.6T's
1 x 2.0T
jk
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by jk »

Since this has been sitting/for sale for so long some fresh photos would be good.

The condition of door window rubbers in particular I couldn't make out in older photos. And I remember some previous mention of paint scratches on the hood caused by fighting cats/dogs or something, how bad was that?

Did this have a sunroof and scooped hood?
I did have a good hard think about getting this a while back as well.
Wasn't so keen on the black/sunroof/scooped hood combo and then the very heavy transport and re-rego cost/risk put the fire out.

Any east coasters seriously wanting a widey should consider it, probably wouldn't get any cheaper/easier than this one. Not perfect (are any) but very nice.
jb - white outside maroon inside
tri26t
I love starions

Post by tri26t »

factory sun roof/scooped bonnet, yes the roof has sun fade and the bonnet has light dog scratches that I think will polish out, I think if I were to drive the car down south to Sydney it would sell itself, but because Townsville is a little north of Brisvagas (13.5 hours) most ppl will give this car a miss :(
Ive sold a lot of cars to ppl down south but it always takes awhile and its always because its expensive to transport (hence the price ) I wanted $12,000 for the baby but dropped the price so a real buyer would have $2,000 to get her home.
Cheers:Phil.
TORQUES-CHEAP.
tri26t
I love starions

Post by tri26t »

ok there are pics on my face book page.

still gotta get the wheels polished, then everyone will want to buy it .....lolz..
TORQUES-CHEAP.
JDSTAZ45
almost postwhore

Post by JDSTAZ45 »

Free bump!
Imports.
88 GSR-VR Widebody 2.6L
87 GSR-V 12V Dash 2.0L