JA must go before rego runs out *SOLD*

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
Vulpes
almost postwhore

JA must go before rego runs out *SOLD*

Post by Vulpes »

I cant stand to see my JA sitting in a container. Rego runs out in mid november. Spent over $25,000

$6000

http://forums.austarion.com/viewtopic.p ... highlight=

http://forums.austarion.com/viewtopic.p ... highlight=
Last edited by Vulpes on Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bulldogger
Lil' Dorifto

Post by bulldogger »

very clean ja :wink: ............whats the specs on it
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

someone's gotta jump on this. Bloody good car.
hoongirl
Ace Girl Retraction

Post by hoongirl »

Don't do it Daz, you'll regret it!
Vulpes
almost postwhore

Post by Vulpes »

Bulldogger from here was going to buy my staz but hasnt contacted me after he couldnt make it over on Saturday and hasnt responded to my sms or messages since. whoever it was that sent me an SMS can you contact me please to arrange a look at it over the weekend. I want to move it before rego runs out. If I have to I will put six months rego on it I will but will have to add it to the price, its a massive bargain at this price considering the condition of it and the work done/money spent. Give me a call on 0414877115. thanks
Vulpes
almost postwhore

Post by Vulpes »

No longer for sale. All I can say is people are retarded and I'm sick to death of them letting me down. A pristine example in amazing condition with full leather interior and new mechanicals and new back to metal respray and people hesitate ???? WTF is wrong with people.
starionc
I love starions

Post by starionc »

I recon it's a good thing that no one snapped it up Daz, I know you don't want it sitting around, but selling such a nice car would only shit you when some one drove it away! Been there done that!!

However it's not really surprising that no one jumped at it, NO ONE IS SPENDING MONEY ATM :x Who can blame them? And we only have this piss poor excuse of a government to thank for that!!!!! What more can I say.

I have my heart set on a wide body for my 40th, so I must stay true to my dream :D

That and friends of ours are getting married. In the UK :roll: Flights for the 4 of us, accom, 3 weeks off work! That's not going to be cheap! But I will see if I can find a WB to squeeze into the luggage on the way home rofl
How many Starions can one man drive!!

Check out my website: www.aboutstumpgrinding.com.au
Sargeant_Khan
Enthusiast

Post by Sargeant_Khan »

After the shit you went through buying this car before you brought it back to life, i'm surprised you stayed on the forum so long.
PIZZA DELIVERY GUY....No more
Vulpes
almost postwhore

Post by Vulpes »

Its on carsales, I just got the shits with people saying they are going to do something then not. Its not how I do things, I guess I just expect the same from people. Sorry if I sounded a bit cranky. And yes Jason I dont expect anyone to snap it up, you are 100% correct in saying that people arent spending. My supra was on car sale for a year, to me it was the bargain of the century and only drove home how friggin retarded people are.
bulldogger
Lil' Dorifto

Post by bulldogger »

Vulpes wrote:Bulldogger from here was going to buy my staz but hasnt contacted me after he couldnt make it over on Saturday and hasnt responded to my sms or messages since. whoever it was that sent me an SMS can you contact me please to arrange a look at it over the weekend. I want to move it before rego runs out. If I have to I will put six months rego on it I will but will have to add it to the price, its a massive bargain at this price considering the condition of it and the work done/money spent. Give me a call on 0414877115. thanks
sorry dude you feel upset nothing was set in stone but was only going to come out to look/check it out wasnt a 100% sale sorry if you got the wrong idea and sorry if being being rude ive had a few cars i know never to buy anything with out seeing it and driving it opnly a friggin knob head would do that........plus the old man going put in towards a new 04/05 monaro for me so i couldnt pass that up
Vulpes
almost postwhore

Post by Vulpes »

I have a guy from Brisbane wanting my car, c'mon you fags talk me out of this. I will regret it in years to come. Submissions will be accepted tonight so I can call him back in the morning and tell hiim its not for sale.
who's first ?
JDSTAZ45
almost postwhore

Post by JDSTAZ45 »

Go on, sell it...
So you can then take me out on a wild night at Kings X (kiss kiss kiss) :P
Imports.
88 GSR-VR Widebody 2.6L
87 GSR-V 12V Dash 2.0L
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

I was more thinking yeah, sell it, cos then you'll miss it, and then start building another one = more mint condition starions on the road :beer :twisted:
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
don't try explaining that to her tho..... just leave. lol
starionc
I love starions

Post by starionc »

At least if I took it Darrell, you could come and visit it every now and then :D

I've told you before not to sell it, I told you not to sell your JD! You sold others that I have missed over the years :(

Starion's need to be loved by people like you. We all know that you will only build another one in years to come if you sell this one!
I'd love to buy this one, and a Wide Body. However Work is sooooooooooooo bloody slow atm that I just cant do it :x

If you sell it to some one from Brisvagas that will be 1 less beautiful starion here! Just saying.

:D
How many Starions can one man drive!!

Check out my website: www.aboutstumpgrinding.com.au
Vulpes
almost postwhore

Post by Vulpes »

Got tired of people not paying what the car was really worth so i decided to give it away, for those who ummed and ahhhd about if it was worth $6,000 I sold it to a young local block yesterday for $2,300. Now that was a bargain !!!