FS(NZ): Parting '87 Starion GSR-V - being crushed in 3 days!

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

the main padded cover that sees the sun :) What condition is it in? Does it have cracks?
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
don't try explaining that to her tho..... just leave. lol
NXTIME
Registry Nazi

Post by NXTIME »

JDSTAZ45 wrote:
redzone wrote:
NXTIME wrote:that hatch spoiler is mine...mine I tell ya!

:oops:
Haha back off charlie you already took the one off mine before you got rid if it :P
I still got it in the shed :D :D :D (Came with the auto widey!)

I thought the length was somewhere between 110-120. You would need to pack it wisely!!
Yes..I gave it away cos I hadn't planned on buying another Starion....

Dave, might even pay for you to fly there and pick it up personally at that shipping rate :D
Please register your vehicle details on the AUSTRALIAN STARION REGISTRY <HERE>

1 x 3.2T
1 x 2.8T
3 x 2.6T's
1 x 2.0T
KiwiStaz
I like starions more

Post by KiwiStaz »

How did you get on selling the bonnet and fuel tank/pump? I've been so busy at work I completely missed the trademe auction.
"aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines" - Enzo Ferrari

"I used to be frightened by the idea of having a racing accident and not being able to wake up again. Now things are changed. I often fall asleep during a GP, but at least I have the reasonable certainty of being able to wake up, later."
dirtygalant
nearly postwhore

Post by dirtygalant »

thrash wrote:the main padded cover that sees the sun :) What condition is it in? Does it have cracks?
Looked to be in good condition with no cracks, black in colour. AU$50 delivered to your door (freight alone is over $20).
ImageImage
E39A Galant VR-4 Evolution | A164A Eterna GSR | 6G72 RWD Conversion Forum
dirtygalant
nearly postwhore

Post by dirtygalant »

KiwiStaz wrote:How did you get on selling the bonnet and fuel tank/pump? I've been so busy at work I completely missed the trademe auction.
No takers on the bonnet or fuel pump. I can separate the fuel pump from the tank if you want it.
ImageImage
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

yeah i just looked at the bank account, cant afford the hatch spoiler urrrgh :(
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au
KiwiStaz
I like starions more

Post by KiwiStaz »

keen as - how much do you want for em?

Now gotta figure out how to send them south

"I used to be frightened by the idea of having a racing accident and not being able to wake up again. Now things are changed. I often fall asleep during a GP, but at least I have the reasonable certainty of being able to wake up, later."
dirtygalant
nearly postwhore

Post by dirtygalant »

So you want the bonnet and fuel pump? How bout $20 for bonnet (which will include the scoop and the vents), and $30 for the fuel pump?

It looks like Lunacy (Bryce) is doing a freight run to Chch for JAS and FST4RD, he'll be taking down four doors, a front bumper and a few other misc parts so I'm sure a bonnet and a fuel pump can go down with them too haha. Get in touch with Bryce, Jason and Robin and work something out there.
ImageImage
KiwiStaz
I like starions more

Post by KiwiStaz »

sounds good to me - how do you want the $$? (I am in Hamilton for a while so I can drop it round if required). Will PM lunacy

dirtygalant
nearly postwhore

Post by dirtygalant »

Whatever is easier for you mate, either drop it by or chuck it into my account or something. I'm about to head away for the weekend but should be back home late Sunday arvo at this stage.

either gimme a PM or call/txt me 022 604 2185. How long are you stuck in Hamilton for?
ImageImage
KiwiStaz
I like starions more

Post by KiwiStaz »

I'm actually working up here now (at Livestock Improvement Corporation at Newstead). Unfortunately, I have to send the parts south as I have no storage here and the car (and my mechanic/car guy) is still at dads in Ashburton and likely to be so for a couple of years.

dirtygalant
nearly postwhore

Post by dirtygalant »

Bump! It's now actually being crushed in a few days/end of the week.

Whatever is left is a free for all if you come get the parts, or minimal charge to cover cost of removal & postage etc.

There's basically misc interior parts up for grabs still, most of the boot trim apart from the panel behind tail lights and the boot floor mat itself, two sets of headlamps and pop up motor assemblies, headlamp top covers, a hatch with glass, heater fan blower/air con unit, dashboard itself minus gauge cluster and cover, front windscreen, exhaust system from downpipe flange onwards, air-con condenser fan, front and rear washer reservoir bottles, rear bumper etc etc.

Would hate to see bits still usable get scrapped with the rest of the shell - but there's just no room to continue to store it!
ImageImage
JAS
Enthusiast king

Post by JAS »

I thought you found a home for the dash? If its still up for grabs Ill take it.
Same goes for what ever is left of the interior trim. If you need some coin for your time to remove the stuff just let me know. Ill try and get bryce to pick it up for me, either that or I can give you money to take them to him if your going that way.
Let me know if thats ok.
I can send up some snow to sweeten the deal if you like. We got heaps here at the mo :)
1984 Sigma Super, Turbo Wagon
1990 GSR-VR 50,000ks
1984 GSR II 4G63 302kw atw at 24psi

http://www.facebook.com/marvinmartiannz

ImageImage
dirtygalant
nearly postwhore

Post by dirtygalant »

Hey, nah the dash is still there! I wasn't the most careful person pulling it out though so the heating controls are a bit damaged. It's yours.

Bryce is meant to be picking up your doors, boot trim etc along with his guard and hatch spoiler, but I gather he's been a bit busy with his newborn child. Can chuck in the rest of the boot trim for you.
ImageImage
JAS
Enthusiast king

Post by JAS »

dirtygalant wrote:Hey, nah the dash is still there! I wasn't the most careful person pulling it out though so the heating controls are a bit damaged. It's yours.

Bryce is meant to be picking up your doors, boot trim etc along with his guard and hatch spoiler, but I gather he's been a bit busy with his newborn child. Can chuck in the rest of the boot trim for you.
Legend!
For some reason I thought Bryce had picked them up. Hope he got lots of room in his car, or a trailer :)

He's not back at work for a few months so plenty of time :)
1984 Sigma Super, Turbo Wagon
1990 GSR-VR 50,000ks
1984 GSR II 4G63 302kw atw at 24psi

http://www.facebook.com/marvinmartiannz

ImageImage