Nz club car with heaps of spares fs $2500

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
smodgee
I like starions

Nz club car with heaps of spares fs $2500

Post by smodgee »

Hi all just brought a house so these need to go, thought id offer it to you guys on the forum first, yellow car homlogated, lsd, balance shafts removed , one set belts as other set date run out, Perspex windows side and rear, needs wheel alignment, $2500 takes it all, the parts for the white cars motor adds up to more than asking price but they have to go

really too much to list, call me on 0276993082 to get all information,

White one, full motor rebuild with balance shafts removed, cam regrind from kiwi cams, ross fordged pistons on starion rods,acl rings and bearings, vf8 turbo, l300 inlet manifold with hi impedence 390cc injectors, fuel pressure reg, version 5 link with connector to laptop,link igniter, link air temperature sensor, running wasted spark with optical dizzy,Brand new head(just fitted), new brake pads all round(need bleeding), evo3 front mount intercooler, front mounted oil cooler(aftermarket,not a starion cooler),v4 wrx boost soleniod, gel battery,homlogated cage, seam welded, will need dyno tune before use, thats all i can remember at the mo for this one.

Too many spares to list but all you see comes with cars. 1 set of 15" skyline rims, 1 set 14" starion rims
1 open diff
1 welded diff
spare cable gearbox
and shit loads more
Any questions just ask or call cheers Josh
Last edited by smodgee on Thu May 19, 2011 5:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sohc 82 a182a rally-car,cam, mpi,vf8 turbo,v5 link,ross pistons, gsr injectors, Bosch 909 fp, nearly ready for dyno, if all calculations are right 190rwkw, hopefully :)
sohc 82 a183a rally-car, standard besides balance shafts removed,no airflow meter, lsd, 1080kg
FST4RD
almost postwhore

Post by FST4RD »

I take it these were the ones that were on trademe a while ago?
If you decide to part out I'd be keen on the LSD.
Sold - 1987 Mitsubishi Starion GSR V DASH
Current - 1995 Subaru Legacy TT SW
- 1983 Mitsubishi Starion
Lunacy
nearly postwhore

Post by Lunacy »

Have txt you :-)
smodgee
I like starions

Post by smodgee »

sohc 82 a182a rally-car,cam, mpi,vf8 turbo,v5 link,ross pistons, gsr injectors, Bosch 909 fp, nearly ready for dyno, if all calculations are right 190rwkw, hopefully :)
sohc 82 a183a rally-car, standard besides balance shafts removed,no airflow meter, lsd, 1080kg