Garage cleanout - black dash, JB wheel, TC06 etc

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
MrBishi
nearly postwhore

Garage cleanout - black dash, JB wheel, TC06 etc

Post by MrBishi »

I need to clean some stuff out that is collecting dust
-Single JB 15" wheel with brand new OEM tyre. This thing was a spare from my old JB and was used maybe once. Mint as you will find. The perfect thing to replace a ragged spare - $80
-Black RHD dash. Missing a few trim bits, minor imperfections, but it does come with a million black plastic bits that are impossible to find here in Aus. The missing bits are small and can easily be sourced & shipped from the US - $200
-TC06 - bought it 2nd hand and never used. Was sold to me as a good non-smoky unit, but it does have a few seized bolts. I paid $200 - take it for $100

Pics available if required. There will be more boring free stuff soon.
4G63 - 87kg
4G54 - 107kg
robert26t
Enthusiast

Post by robert26t »

Hey,
Ive tried sending a PM but it wont go through for some reason. Ill take the dash and plastics if we can work out how to get it down here?

cheers,
rob.
Krorz
Big Dorifto

Post by Krorz »

Holy shit, working TC06 for 100$? I'm almost tempted to buy it, how much does it weigh? Sea mail FTW :D
Krorz
Big Dorifto

Post by Krorz »

The funny thing is, it would be cheaper to buy your turbo and get it delivered to Hungary via sea mail than reco my current turbo. Plus the fact that no one seems to sell TC06 here... I'm seriously considering this now.