ja starion 4000nsw

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
mrtstarion
[L] Plates

ja starion 4000nsw

Post by mrtstarion »

hi guys and girls i have starion forsale on ebay white one starting at 3500 buy it now 4500, i'd love it to go to a good home so 4000cash have all original parts thanks trent.
robert26t
Enthusiast

Post by robert26t »

Hi looks very clean, is it orignial paint?, any rust?
cheers
mrtstarion
[L] Plates

Post by mrtstarion »

looks to me like original paint maybe hatch was replaced just looks a bit shiny than the rest but ever so slight and i'm extreemly fusy!!! the only tinny rust is just on the bottom of passenger door seam not coming through the door i just painted with a small brush rust converter over it.the car only gets wet when washed! then its kept dry even if i take it out and it rains i wash it in the rain then put it away clean and dry.my friend will put dyno print out on ebay in the next day or two.to good to ebay!! i want it to go to a good home have all original parts even wired the new ecu and left original plugs etc so it would run on standard ecu but with the new injectors not as good a control as now with adaptronic ecu.the car was tuned by andy whyatt owner and creator of adaptronic. ac etc all works worth a look and def worth the cash thank you trent.
WANTSOM
Pushing my luck

Post by WANTSOM »

Have seen this car and can vouch for its authenticity. Its very, clean, straight and original and is one of the better standard Starions around.

Trim, paint and mechanicals are all excellent good and I mean excellent.
Its worth the asking price.

But for my own money pit I have given buying this car some serious thoughts myself but not in a financial position to do it.
Never argue with an idiot, it brings you down to their level and they beat you with experience.
mrtstarion
[L] Plates

Post by mrtstarion »

thank you very much watsom i appreciate your kind words,i figured if i started bidding on ebay at 3500 with NO reserve it will sell fingers crossed!!! i have too much on my plate at the moment,trent.
mrtstarion
[L] Plates

Post by mrtstarion »

dyno print out is now on ebay aswell,thank you
mrtstarion
[L] Plates

Post by mrtstarion »

price drop! $3500 cash anyone want a really good ja with aftermarket ecu need it gone asap!!! still 5mths rego aircon etc thanks trent 0404031764
mrtstarion
[L] Plates

cheap

Post by mrtstarion »

car is re-listed on ebay starting at 3250 buy it now 3500 check it out thank you
Johnyturbo
Big Dorifto

Post by Johnyturbo »

if this car had have been up for sale a month ago i would have been all over it like a fatt kid on a cupcake, Dammmet
mrtstarion
[L] Plates

price drop

Post by mrtstarion »

Willing to let car sell for 3000cash no offers below,thanks trent.