FS [NSW] LSD

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

Sorry guys, ground was wet, so I couldn't get under the car to take better pictures

quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
don't try explaining that to her tho..... just leave. lol
Lummy
I love starions

Post by Lummy »

It's difficult to tell from those angles, but if I had to take a guess, I'd say that's the small diff. The cooling fins are really pronounced around the sump plug.

Can you tell us if the back cover is completely convex or does it have a small section that's flat?

I'm trying to find the old posts that show the two diffs side by side, but haven't manged to yet.
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

i should be bringing the car home soon, so i'll jack it up and take more pictures at a later time :)

Sydney-siders are welcome to inspect if desired.

This LSD will only be up for sale while I'm in need of cash. When my finances have settled down (i.e. I've sourced funds from elsewhere already), if I haven't already sold this diff, I will be keeping it, as I know it will cost around the 700+ mark to get one from the US if I ever need it.
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
TomVR4
I love starions

Post by TomVR4 »

if its mine, its a small lsd and i thought it worked very well. I never thought it was "loose" , let alone "very loose"... it could cut some tight hoops :twisted: I always though it would be worth more than 500? seems like a really good price (for the buyers).
G6E Falcon Turbo (stock)
XJ Jeep Cherokee (5" lift, muddies, lockers etc)
Lummy
I love starions

Post by Lummy »

Thrash, can you confirm if this was TomVR4's?

TomVR4: Can you confirm it was 3.54?
mitch
I like starions more

Post by mitch »

I can confirm both are true coz i put it in the car...... hold onto it mate
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

yes this is from tom's (and mitches previously) car.

Due to popular demand, This LSD is no longer for sale lol. You guys are right. rocking horse eggs shouldn't be let go so easily.

Mitch, you can grab the front bar and any of the panels whenever you feel like. The front bar is really not in the best of shape, so i'm not sure if it's worth your drive down just for that.. I can pm you some pics if you'd like?

Also, the intercooler is going on my car for now, so it's not for sale, sorry mate. if i do change it down the track, I will give you a ring, but it is a fantastic piece of work (hats off to you), so I will probably keep it :P
quest wrote: