FS 84 Starion

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
MYSTERION
Newcomer

FS 84 Starion

Post by MYSTERION »

Refer to early listing for details. Note that someone has wrongly stated the asking price for this Original Example of Mitsubishi Performance.
For correct details contact me via my email address in the earlier posting.
( go straight to the source instead of listening to Wankers)
enthuzed
Austarion Occupant

Post by enthuzed »

Or...you could put the price up here. You want to sell it so put it out there.... :)
Reduce fuel costs by 15-20% & cut emissions by 1/3rd...
Increase engine performance & prolong engine life...
How?
Click the website button below & watch the 3 minute video.
Vulpes
almost postwhore

Post by Vulpes »

Guess I must be the wanker hey Mysterion. If you are the not the fellow I spoke to last year when I was looking for an original JA then I apologise. The price I was told, by the person ( I went straight to the source ) who had the original Gold JA for sale in Queensland was $12,000. So what is your price then just to clear the air ?
Vulpes
almost postwhore

Post by Vulpes »

Just checked my emails from last year and found one from Fred with the pictures of the same gold starion. Fred told me then it was $12,000.

Heres the copy of my email

Sent: Tuesday, 28 October 2008 4:30:21 PM
To: fsv8roadsters@bigpond.com
6 attachments
Starion 1...JPG (371.2 KB), Starion 2...JPG (367.2 KB), Starion 3...JPG (366.3 KB), Starion 4...JPG (365.2 KB), Starion 5...JPG (366.7 KB), Starion 6...JPG (364.6 KB)

Hi Fred,
Thanks so much for going to the trouble to send me the pics. Wow, any other colour other than gold
and I would have been negotiating with you. I had a JD in exactly the same colour and it was the only thing I '
never really got used to about the car. Certainly is original and the mileage is just something you wont ever find
again. Best of luck with the sale and again appreciate you calling me and sending the photos.

Regards
Darryl
Sargeant_Khan
Enthusiast

Post by Sargeant_Khan »

Lol man this guys pissed off, you better just say the new price is 11 500 lewl
PIZZA DELIVERY GUY....No more
OLD FART
Austarion Occupant

Post by OLD FART »

Vulpes wrote:Just checked my emails from last year and found one from Fred with the pictures of the same gold starion. Fred told me then it was $12,000.

Heres the copy of my email

Sent: Tuesday, 28 October 2008 4:30:21 PM
To: fsv8roadsters@bigpond.com
6 attachments
Starion 1...JPG (371.2 KB), Starion 2...JPG (367.2 KB), Starion 3...JPG (366.3 KB), Starion 4...JPG (365.2 KB), Starion 5...JPG (366.7 KB), Starion 6...JPG (364.6 KB)

Hi Fred,
Thanks so much for going to the trouble to send me the pics. Wow, any other colour other than gold
and I would have been negotiating with you. I had a JD in exactly the same colour and it was the only thing I '
never really got used to about the car. Certainly is original and the mileage is just something you wont ever find
again. Best of luck with the sale and again appreciate you calling me and sending the photos.

Regards
Darryl
WOW this demonstrates the importance of keeping records etc you never never know when you may need them
looks like a large slice of humble pie may be needed :D
Geez Darryl and they reccon I get up at sparrow fart LOL
or were you up all night checking your emails :?
I've had mine since 03 07 92
85 JB 2323cc DOHC 4G63
THE OLDER I GET THE FASTER I WAS
GROWING OLD IS MANDATORY GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL
MYSTERION
Newcomer

Post by MYSTERION »

Darryl
You are right I did tell you 12K for my Starion back in OCTOBER 2008.
As I told you then I was not sure of the value of the car so I just put a figure on to see what the market was. I don't believe you should have posted a figure that appears to have only attracted negative posts, without at least checking first that it hadn't changed after all that was 7 months ago.
Fred
JD_Stazza_Brendan
almost postwhore

Post by JD_Stazza_Brendan »

enthuzed wrote:Or...you could put the price up here. You want to sell it so put it out there.... :)
-JA Starion with JD bits , Forged engine, Heaps of mods (parked up)
-BFII XR6 Turbo Ute , Here comes 400hp for 2k :p
-77 Mazda 323 drag car. 13bt rotary project.

Yes i have too many toys.
SOHC POWER
Vulpes
almost postwhore

Post by Vulpes »

Or you could just call me a wanker.

Here is my original post:

"FYI the price last time I enquired was around the $12,000 mark."

It was not meant to in any way be negative and how was I to know that there may be negative comments regarding the statement of truth. Usually when selling something you put a price on it. An apology would be nice there Fred.
reedys1
Dorifto!

Post by reedys1 »

hey vulpes, chill out man i don't get on the forum often but you always seem to be in the thick of it with someone nowadays. poor guys just tryin to sell a car who cares what price he had on it before or even now it's not sold till it's sold.
Vulpes
almost postwhore

Post by Vulpes »

MYSTERION wrote:( go straight to the source instead of listening to Wankers)
Hang on, the guy called me a wanker for telling the truth.
MYSTERION wrote:Darryl
You are right I did tell you 12K for my Starion back in OCTOBER 2008.
Please explain to me how sticking up for yourself is being "in the thick of it" as you put it and why tell me to chill out ? What on earth did I say that was confrontational, rude, offensive or upsetting ?
Vulpes wrote:Guess I must be the wanker hey Mysterion. If you are the not the fellow I spoke to last year when I was looking for an original JA then I apologise. The price I was told, by the person ( I went straight to the source ) who had the original Gold JA for sale in Queensland was $12,000. So what is your price then just to clear the air ?
The guy calls me a wanker and you get in my grill, how the hell does that work ? :x People like you who attack and criticise the character of the person in the right really annoy me. Perhaps it's just as well for everybody in this community you dont come here too often.
I would really appreciate people letting me know who use this forum was I rude ( in the thick of it ) he calls it or was I civil, polite and just defending myself ? Please let me know by posting a response to this ?
Vulpes
almost postwhore

Post by Vulpes »

reedys1 wrote: who cares what price he had on it before or even now it's not sold till it's sold.
Ummmm probably the people who are interested in buying it ?
2JA's
Big Dorifto

Post by 2JA's »

This thread is in the buy/sell section not the he said/I said section, how bout we let this bloke try and sell his car
Where will it end
MYSTERION
Newcomer

Post by MYSTERION »

OK Guys its at an end !!! I'm withdrawing my Starion from this forum.
IT'S NO LONGER FOR SALE HERE
Vulpes
almost postwhore

Post by Vulpes »

I guess this means my apology wont be coming any time soon huh Fred ?
OK SEE YOU LATER ! ( CAPS USED FOR ANGRY EFFECT )